Cenlar FSB is a leading loan servicing firm renowned for offering reliable mortgage loan servicing and subservicing solutions. Their main clients include banks, credit unions, mortgage companies, and individuals in the financial industry. Cenlar has an online portal that is meant to improve their customer service. Our guide provides you with the simple Cenlar login steps.
Cenlar Login Step-by-Step Walkthrough
These are the steps to follow to log in to the Cenlar portal via a computer.
1. Open your browser of preference and reach the official Cenlar website.
2. Navigate to the “Contact US” tab on the Cenlar home page.
3. When you hover the cursor over the tab, a drop-down menu with login options will appear.
4. Select either “Business Partner Log-in” or “Borrower Login” depending on your needs.
5. Click on the appropriate login option. You will then be redirected to the password entry page.
6. Enter your Cenlar user ID in the first empty slot.
7. Enter your password in the second slot.
8. Click the gray “Sign into account” button to continue.
Note that you have only three login attempts after which your account will be temporarily locked.
Cenlar Mobile Login Walkthrough
The Cenlar website is optimized for mobile access. This means that users can access the site from the web browsers on their mobile devices. Below are the steps users must follow to sign in to the site from their mobile phones.
1. Open your favorite mobile browser and visit the Cenlar mobile optimized website.
2. Locate the login options. Look to the top right corner of the page.
3. Choose either “Business Partner Log-in” or “Borrower Login” depending on your needs.
4. Enter your Cenlar user ID and password in the first and second empty fields respectively.
5. Hit the “Sign into account” button to continue with the login process.
6. Answer the security questions to access your account.
Note: Cenlar does not have apps for on-the-go access.
Cenlar Login Possible Issues
Users can run into different problems during the Cenlar login process. First, you can be locked out of your account if you enter incorrect login details three times. Therefore, make sure to verify your login details before hitting the sign in button. In case your account is blocked, press the “Click here” link to chat with a live representative.
If you can’t recall your login details, there is a “Forgot your Password/User ID” link on the login section where you can reset your password or user ID. Also, ensure that your browser’s cookies are enabled to have seamless access to the Cenlar member portal.
If you are experiencing other problems during the Cenlar login process, visit the customer support page for help. You can also email them at email@example.com.
Quick and Useful Information
Call 1-800-223-6527 for more help regarding login problems.