*This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
American Military University is one of the most prestigious and far-reaching military academies in the United States. Because the majority of their classes are online, it’s important to access your student account through the AMU student login portal at amu.apus.edu. To take classes, check schedules, submit homework and much more, follow our American Military University login guide. We will describe the steps you need to follow to access your student account through the amu.apus.edu website on a computer or mobile device. We will also speak about the the AMU student app and login procedure.
AMU Student Login Step-by-Step Walkthrough
Participate in lessons, take tests and submit homework through the AMU online portal. Follow the steps below to get started.
- Open your computer’s browser and go to the American Military University’s homepage at amu.apus.edu.
- Click the button marked “Log In” in the top right corner of the amu.apus.edu website.
- Click the option labeled “Student” to log in to your AMU student account.
- Type your Student ID and password into the appropriately marked fields. These will serve as your AMU student login credentials.
- Click the button marked “Submit” to verify your request and enter your AMU student account.
Please note that AMU will email you your Student ID and a temporary AMU login password as soon as you enroll in a class. The first time you log in to your account, you will be prompted to change the password to one that is easier for you to remember.
AMU Mobile Login Walkthrough
You can also access the AMU student portal through any mobile device. One way of accessing the portal is described below:
- Using your mobile browser, open the amu.apus.edu website. The mobile amu.apus.edu site will load automatically.
- Type in your AMU student login credentials in the login menu
- Tap the button to complete the AMU student login procedure.
If you prefer to access your American Military University account via your mobile device, they have a dedicated AMU student app. The AMU student app will not allow you to hand in assignments or take any tests or quizzes. However, it is useful for checking schedules, participating in classroom forums and more. The app is for the American Public University System, the parent of American Military University.
AMU Mobile Login Walkthrough for Apple Devices
- Download the American Public University System app from the App Store.
- Open the app to finish the installation.
- Type your Student ID and password into the appropriately marked fields.
- Click the button marked “Sign In”.
AMU Mobile Login Walkthrough for Android Devices
- Download the American Public University System app from the Google Play Store.
- Install and open the app by clicking on it in your notifications panel.
- Type your Student ID and password into the indicated fields.
- Click the button marked “Sign In”.
AMU Student Login Possible Issues
In order to access your AMU student profile and account, you must be registered as a student at all times. Whether you have a full course load or just one class, you can use the AMU portal. Because they sync all information between devices, it’s a very secure system. If you have issues logging in, contact student services by email or calling AMU support center at 877-755-2787.
Quick and Useful Information
Getting an education online has never been easier. To stay up to date with current AMU news and important information, we recommend you follow AMU on social media. View their social media directory and follow them to keep up with all the latest news. You can also use the AMU social media channels to ask questions, or offer feedback.