Table of Contents
*This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
A Bluebird card is a bank account alternative that lets you have all the benefits of a debit card with virtually no fees attached. The Bluebird card was created by American Express together with Walmart. You can easily manage your finances and your Bluebird credit card balance using the online management system. This guide will provide you with instructions for the Bluebird American Express login process. This will allow to access your Bluebird card account and manage your Bluebird card online.
Bluebird American Express Login
The Bluebird card login portal makes accessing your account a quick, simple process. Use the following steps to log in:
- Access the Bluebird login portal by visiting secure.bluebird.com. You can also go the the main website, www.bluebird.com to reach the Bluebird card login menu.
- If you are accessing your account through the www.bluebird.com website, click on the Log In link at the top of the main page.
- Enter your Bluebird card account username in the Username field.
- Provide the password associated with your Bluebird credit card account in the Password field.
- Select the Remember my username option to retain your information if desired. This means you won’t have to write your all your Bluebird login credentials the next time you access your account from this device.
- Click the green “Log In” button. You should now be able to see your Bluebird credit card information.
Bluebird American Express Mobile Login
You can also log into your Bluebird credit card account on your mobile device using either your web browser or the Bluebird app for Apple or Android. Use the following steps to log in from a mobile device:
- Access the Bluebird mobile login portal by visiting secure.bluebird.com
- Write your Bluebird login credentials in the correct spaces.
- Select the Remember my username option if desired.
- Tap the green “Log In” button.
Bluebird American Express Mobile Login for Apple Devices
- Download and launch the Bluebird app. You can the Bluebird app on iTunes, under the name Bluebird by American Express.
- Tap I Agree when the End User License Agreement appears.
- Complete the Username and Password fields with your Bluebird American Express login credentials
- Tap the green Log In button.
Bluebird American Express Mobile Login for Android Devices
- Install the Bluebird by American Express Bluebird app for Android
- Confirm that you have read the End User License Agreement
- Provide your Bluebird login credentials in the appropriate fields.
- Tap the green “Log In” button.
Bluebird American Express Login Possible Issues
If you ever forget your Bluebird American Express login credentials, do not worry. It happens quite often. It’s very easy to recover both your username and password. If this happens click on either Forgot my username or Forgot my password link in the Bluebird login menu.
These links will bring you the login information recovery page. Follow the instructions, and you should soon receive your login credentials, or the possibility to change them.
If you encounter a more complicated issue, you can contact Bluebird American Express customer service at 1 (877) 486-5990
Quick & Useful Information
With this convenient step-by-step guide you have all the instructions you need to manage your Bluebird by American Express card online or on your mobile device. Stay on top of your balance, make payments, and more, even when you are on the go. If you want to learn more about the perks of being a Bluebird cardholder, visit the Bluebird Credit Card website, www.bluebird.com. In the FAQ page, you’ll find troubleshooting tips as well as useful information regarding the Bluebird credit card.
Remember that if you ever run into trouble with the Bluebird American Express login procedure or online serivce you can contact the Bluebird by American Express support team at 1-877-486-5990.