Chevron credit card is among the most widely issued gas cards in America. It is designed for the consumers who buy their gas from Chevron and Texaco stations. The credit card pays you $0.10 per gallon rebate when you fill up at Chevron or Texaco gas stations. Also, you earn 3% rebates on non-fuel purchases and 1% rebate on all other purchases at their gas stations.
Chevron has an online account management system that enables consumers to monitor their fuel purchase transactions, view payment history and cancel or order new credit cards among other things. This guide is for all the new cardholders who would like to sign in to their credit card accounts with ease.
Chevron Credit Card Login Step-by-Step Walkthrough
Follow these six steps to sign in to your credit card account from your computer.
1. Visit the Chevron credit card page official website at www.chevrontexacocards.com.
2. Find the “Log in to My Account” link. Click on it to access the login page.
Chevron Credit Card Mobile Login Walkthrough
Cardmembers can also access their online accounts from their mobile devices. They can visit the Chevron credit card website through their mobile browsers or the Chevron credit card app. Here are the specific steps a cardmember needs to follow to access his/her credit card account.
1. Go to the Chevron credit card login website, www.chevrontexacocards.com
2. Once you reach the website, locate the “Log in to My Account” link. Click on this link to access the mobile optimized login page.
3. Enter your Chevron user ID in the provided field.
4. Enable the “Remember me” feature if you would like the site to store your user ID.
5. Tap the tab marked “Next” to go the password-entry page.
6. Lastly, enter your Chevron password to go to your account.
Chevron Credit Card Mobile Login Walkthrough for Apple Devices
Here are the steps to follow to sign in to your account via the Chevron credit card mobile app.
1. Go to App store and search for the Chevron app.
2. Install the Chevron app then launch it.
3. Enter your Chevron user ID in the top blank box.
4. Provide your password in the next blank box.
5. Tap the “Sign In” button to reach your Chevron account.
The app works well on iPad, iPhone and iPod touch running iOS 8.0 or higher.
Chevron Credit Card Mobile Login Walkthrough for Android Devices
1. Head to Play Store and find the Chevron credit card app.
2. Install it on your preferred Android device.
3. Launch the app.
4. On the login page, type your Chevron user ID.
5. Input your password in the next empty field.
6. Press the “Sign In” option to complete the login process.
Chevron Credit Card Login Possible Issues
When logging in to your account, you may get the error message “Access is denied.” The message indicates that your Chevron account has been temporarily blocked due to multiple failed login attempts. Contact a customer care agent at 1-800-243-8766 to have the issue sorted out.
You may get the error message “This browser is not supported” while logging into your Chevron account. Update your web browser and try signing in again.
Additionally, clear temporary Internet files and cookies before signing in.
Quick and Useful Information
For other login problems like a forgotten password or username, please go through the FAQs for assistance. If the problem you are experiencing is missing in the FAQ section, talk to a Chevron customer care representative at 1-800-243-8766 .