Comdata is an American company that offers a range of financial solutions dedicated to data, pay, and purchase management. To allow their clients to easily manage their Comdata account, the company has set up an online card management system. In this guide, we will provide instructions for the iConnect Comdata login procedure.
iConnect Comdata Login Instructions
Comdata cardholders can easily manage their Comdata cards through the online portal. To access your Comdata card account, you need to follow the iConnect Comdata login steps outlined here:
- Visit the main Comdata website, www.comdata.com
- To access the Comdata cardholder login page, click on the “Login” button at the top of the screen on the right.
- If you have not yet registered your Comdata card, you must first click the “Register” link just below the iConnect Comdata login menu. If you have already registered your Comdata account, you can skip to Step 7.
- Fill in your Comdata Card number in the first blank field
- Write the activation code below
- Click the “Next” button. You will then be guided through the rest of the Comdata card registration procedure.
- Once you reach the Comdata cardholder login page, fill in your username in the first blank field of the login menu.
- Write your Comdata cardholder account password in the second field
- Click the “Log In” button to complete the process and access your account.
iConnect Comdata Mobile Login
To access your Comdata account, you can also use a mobile device. Below are the steps for reaching the Comdata login page using your mobile browser.
- Open the browser app on your mobile device
- Go the Comdata website, www.comdata.com.
- Locate the “Login” tab on the www.comdata.com landing page
- Tap the button to reach the Comdata login menu
- Write your username in the “Username” field of the login menu
- Write your password below
- Tap the button to access your account.
The www.comdata.com website is optimized for mobile use. However, it is more convenient to use the Comdata mobile app. In the following sections, you can find sign in instructions for the Comdata app.
Keep in mind that you cannot use the Comdata mobile app to register your account. If this is the first time you are accessing your Comdata account, we recommend you use a desktop or laptop.
If this is the first time you are accessing your Comdata account through this device, using the Comdata mobile app, you will need to register the device as well. Device registration is quite easy. After you complete the Comdata login procedure, you will receive a code on the email address associated with your Comdata cardholder account.
You will then have to use this code on the Comdata login menu to verify your device. From that point on, you can continue signing into your Comdata account as usual.
Comdata Mobile Login for Apple Devices
To reach your Comdata account using an Apple device, you will need to do the following things:
- Go to iTunes and download the Comdata app, which you can find as the Comchek app.
- Download and install the Comdata mobile app.
- Write your Comdata login credentials.
- Tap the sign in button to access your account.
- If this is the first time you are accessing your Comdata account on this device, wait to receive the activation code. It should arrive shortly on your email. Write the activation code in the appropriate field. after receving it.
Comdata Mobile Login for Android Devices
The iConnect Comdata login procedure for Android devices is similar to the one for Apple devices. Here’s what you have to do to view your Comdata account on your Android phone or tablet
- Download the Comchek Comdata Mobile app from Google Play Store.
- Install the app on the device
- Write your username and password in the blank boxes
- Wait for the activation code, if you have never accessed your account through this device
- Register the device using the code
- You should now have access to your Comdata card account on this device
Comdata Card Login Difficulties
You may run into some trouble during the Comdata login procedure. If you forget your Comdata login credentials, you can easily recover them yourself. If you forget your username, you will have to click on the “Username” link below the login menu. You will then have to write your Comdata card number and email address in the fields provided. You will receive an email with your username in a short while.
To recover your iConnect Comdata login password, the process is quite similar. After you click on the “Password” link on the Comdata login page, you will be brought to the password recovery menu. You will need to fill in the same information in the boxes and click the “Submit request” button below. After that, you should receive a temporary password in your email. You can access your Comdata cardholder account using this password, and change it afterward.
In case you encounter an issue with the Comdata card website, or the iConnect Comdata login process that you cannot solve yourself, call Comdata customer service. The Comdata customer service number is 1-800-833-8640.
Comdata Contact & Useful Links
For general information about the Comdata card, you can visit the main Comdata website, www.comdata.com. You can find it in the Comdata Virtual Credit Card section. If you need to contact Comdata customer support, apart from calling them, you can also fill in the Comdata customer support form online. On the same page, you will find contact details for all the Comdata customer service departments.