The GM Card is an automotive rewards card from Capital One and GM. The credit card allows consumers to accrue unlimited points, which are called earnings. The earnings can be applied towards the purchase or lease of eligible new GM vehicle.
The GM Card offers consumers a bevy of perks and benefits. For one, the card offers one of the best rewards rates in the market. Cardholders receive 5% earnings on their first $5,000 of annual purchases and unlimited 2% earnings on all purchases beyond the threshold. Also, the procedure for redeeming points is pretty straightforward.
This guide outlines the basic steps GM Cardmembers need to follow to log into their online accounts.
GM Card Login Step-by-Step Walkthrough
Follow these six steps to log into your account via a computer.
1. Open your favorite browser and go to www.gmcard.com, GM Card website.
2. Once you reach the homepage, locate the ‘Sign In’ link.
3. Press the link to reveal the login form.
4. Enter your login details on the login panel on the left side of the page if you wish to pay your bill and manage your account.
5. Enter your login details in the login panel on the right side of the page if you would like to track your earnings and view offers.
6. Click on the tab marked ‘Sign In’ to access your account.
GM Card Mobile Login Walkthrough
GM card website is fully optimized for mobile devices. Follow these seven simple steps to log into your GM Card account via your mobile device.
1. Launch your preferred internet browser and visit GM Card website, www.gmcard.com.
2. Once you reach the website, click on the ‘Current GM Cardmembers’ link.
3. On the next page, click on the ‘LOG IN HERE’ link.
4. Once you do that, you will be redirected to the GM Card login page.
5. Key in your login details in the login section on the uppermost part the page if you wish to pay your bill and manage your account.
6. Enter your login details in the second login section if you wish to track your earnings and view offers.
7. Finally, click the ‘Sign In’ link to complete the process.
GM Card Mobile Login Walkthrough for Apple Devices
Follow the steps outlined here to access your account via the GM Card mobile application.
1. Head to iTunes on your Apple device.
2. Search for the Capital One Mobile app then download it.
3. Launch the app to display the login page.
4. Enter your GM Card username and password in the first and second fields respectively.
5. Hit the ‘Remember User Name’ option if you want your browser to store your GM Card login details.
6. Hit the ‘Log In’ button to complete the login process.
GM Card Mobile Login Walkthrough for Android Devices
1. Head to Play Store on your Android device.
2. Search for the Capital One Mobile application.
3. Install the app then open it.
4. Provide your GM Card username in the first blank field.
5. In the second field, enter your GM Card password.
6. Turn on the ‘Remember User Name’ option if you want your device to store your username.
GM Card Login Possible Issues
Most users get locked out of their GM Card accounts after three unsuccessful login attempts. If this happens, just call the GM Card call center using the numbers listed on the back of your card to have the lock removed.
For a lost password, visit the GM Card login portal and press the ‘Forgot your password’ option. Provide the required information then press ‘Submit.’ Follow the instructions displayed on your screen to reset your login credentials.
Quick and Useful Information
If you encounter other technical problems while logging into your account, please visit the GM Card support page for more help.