Table of Contents
*This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
LegalZoom is a trusted legal technology company headquartered in Austin, Texas. The company provides personalized, affordable online legal solutions for families and small businesses. Since its inception, LegalZoom has helped more than two million Americans with efficient and simplified legal help. To access LegalZoom, one must have a LegalZoom account. If you already have an account on LegalZoom, here are the steps to follow to complete the LegalZoom login procedure.
LegalZoom Login Step-by-Step Walkthrough
1. Open your device’s browser, and go to www.legalzoom.com.
2. When you reach the website’s homepage, find the “Sign In” link. The link is in the top right corner of the page.
LegalZoom Mobile Login Walkthrough
LegalZoom website has been optimized to be responsive on mobile. This means that users can access the site on any web-enabled mobile device. Follow these steps to access your account from your mobile device.
1. Launch your device’s internet browser, and go to www.legalzoom.com.
2. When you reach the site’s homepage, click on the hamburger icon in the top left corner of the page.
3. There are different options behind the icon, select “My Account.”
4. On the next page, input your LegalZoom email address and password.
5. Tap the button marked “SIGN IN” to complete the LegalZoom login process.
LegalZoom Mobile Login Walkthrough for Apple Devices
Follow these six steps to sign in to your account via the LegalZoom mobile app.
1. Visit the App Store then search for the LegalZoom Estate Planning app.
2. Download the application then install it.
3. Launch the app to reveal the homepage.
4. Type your LegalZoom username and password in the first and second fields respectively.
5. Activate the “Remember me” feature if you’d like your device to store your LegalZoom login credentials.
6. Finally, tap the green tab marked “Next” to go to your account.
The application is designed for both iPad and iPhone and requires iOS 9.0 or higher to operate.
LegalZoom Mobile Login Walkthrough for Android Devices
1. Go to Google Play Store and find the LegalZoom Estate Planning application.
2. Install the app then launch it.
3. Provide your LegalZoom username in the first blank field.
4. Enter your password in the second blank field.
5. Log in to your LegalZoom account by pressing the “Next” button.
The app is compatible with Android devices running Android 4.4 or higher.
LegalZoom Login Possible Issues
A common login issue that users encounter is being denied access to the LegalZoom website. This normally happens when the user is reaching the site using an outdated browser. Therefore, update before accessing www.legalzoom.com.
If the problem still isn’t fixed, try these tips:
1. Force a hard refresh on your browser. Press Ctrl and F5 simultaneously to achieve this.
2. Clear your browser’s cookies and temporary Internet files.
4. Add www.legalzoom.com to your list of trusted sites.
Another problem you may run into while accessing your account is a lost password. If you cannot remember it, just click the “Forgot Password” link then follow the on-screen instructions to reset your password.
Quick and Useful Information
Contact a customer care agent at (800) 773-0888 for further assistance regarding the login process.