Lexington Law is the oldest consumer advocacy law firm in the nation. The firm has made a name for itself in the area of consumer credit report repair. The Lexington Law firm is among the nation’s top credit repair companies. The law firm has a client access portal that enables its clients to watch the progress of their credit cases and see updates. Do you need help accessing your Lexington Law client account? If that’s a yes, then this guide is for you. It will provide you with the information you need to complete the Lexington Law login procedure and access your account with ease.
Lexington Law Login Step-by-Step Walkthrough
Follow these six steps to sign in to your Lexington Law client account on a computer.
1. Visit the Lexington Law official website.
2. Once you reach the homepage, locate the “Client Login” link.
3. Click on the link to reveal the login page.
4. On the page, enter your Lexington Law username and password in the provided fields.
5. Activate the “Remember me” feature if you would like the website to store your login credentials.
6. Lastly, hit the “Log In” tab to get to your account.
Lexington Law Mobile Login Walkthrough
Lexington Law has a mobile feature that enables its customers to access their accounts on their mobile devices. This is very convenient as it enables you to access your account from anywhere at any time on your mobile device. Below are the steps to follow to sign in to your account from your mobile device.
1. Go to www.lexingtonlaw.com.
2. There is a hamburger menu on the top left side of the website. Click on it to access the “Client Login” link.
3. When you click on this link, the login form will appear.
4. Key in your Lexington Law username in the first field.
5. Input your password in the second field.
6. Enable the “Remember me” feature if you would like the website to store your login details.
7. Finally, tap the Log In” tab to get to your account.
Lexington Law Mobile Login Walkthrough for Apple Devices
1. Go to iTunes and find the Lexington Law app.
2. Install the app then launch it.
3. On the homepage, enter your login credentials in the available fields.
4. Press the gray “Login” link to get to your Lexington Law account.
Lexington Law Mobile Login Walkthrough for Android Devices
1. Open Play Store on your mobile device and search for the Lexington Law application.
2. Download the application then open it.
3. On the homepage, input your Lexington Law username.
4. Enter your password in the next empty field.
5. Tap the gray “Login” link to complete the login process.
The Lexington Law app is compatible with devices running iOS 7.0 or above and Android 4.0 or higher.
Lexington Law Login Possible Issues
You may be unable to access the Lexington Law site when trying to reach it on an outdated browser. Therefore, ensure that you are using the most recent version of your browser when logging in to the website. The site supports the latest versions of Safari, Google Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer.
To reset a forgotten password or username, please visit the Lexington Law login page and click the “Forgot Username/Password” link. On the new page, enter the last four digits of your SSN and your date of birth. Click the “Continue” tab then follow the on-screen prompts to reset your login credentials.
Quick and Useful Information
If you run into other login problems not mentioned in the troubleshooting section, please visit the Lexington Law contact page for more help.