Table of Contents
*This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
LifeLock, a subsidiary of Symantec, is a leading ID theft protection company based in Tempe, Arizona. Their identity theft protection system is meant to provide you with broader identity coverage, greater control, and early notification of various credit and non-credit related identity threats.
Whenever the system detects that a user’s personal information is being used to apply for any form of credit cards, retail credit, wireless services, utilities, auto loans, mortgage loans and non-credit related payday loans, it will alert the user, usually via post mail, email or phone.
LifeLock has an online member portal that enables users to manage their accounts, request assistance, and access other member-only benefits. Our login guide will outline the steps that users must follow to log in to their accounts.
LifeLock Login Step-by-Step Walkthrough
Follow these six steps to access the LifeLock member portal on a computer.
1. Visit the LifeLock official website, www.lifelock.com.
2. Once you reach the website, find the “LOG IN” link.
3. Click on it to access the member portal.
4. Input your LifeLock email/username and password in the first and second blank fields respectively.
5. Activate the “Remember me” feature to have your login details stored by the website.
LifeLock Mobile Login Walkthrough
Mobile phone users can also access the LifeLock member portal from their phones. They can reach the website via the browsers on their mobile devices or access the portal via the LifeLock mobile app. Here are the instructions for mobile access.
1. Go to www.lifelock.com.
2. There is a hamburger menu at the upper right side of the page.
3. Click on the icon to reveal the “LOG IN” link.
4. When you click on the link, you will be taken to the member portal.
5. Enter your Lifelock login credentials in the provided fields.
6. Enable the “Remember me” feature to have your login details stored by the website.
7. Tap the “LOG IN” tab to finish the LifeLock login process.
LifeLock Mobile Login Walkthrough for Apple Devices
1. Head to iTunes and find the LifeLock application.
2. Download the app then launch it.
3. Type your username in the first field.
4. In the next blank slot, enter your LifeLock password.
5. Press the “Login” option to reach your LifeLock account.
The application is compatible with iPod touch, iPad, and iPhone and requires iOS 9.0 or higher to operate.
LifeLock Mobile Login Walkthrough for Android Devices
1. Visit Play Store and search for the LifeLock app.
2. Install the app then open it to display the homepage.
3. In the first field, provide your username.
4. Input your LifeLock password in the other blank slot.
5. Complete the login process by tapping the “Login” link.
LifeLock Login Possible Issues
You may get the error message “Webpage cannot be displayed” while logging in to your LifeLock account. If you get this error message, update your browser and try logging in again.
Also, clear your browser’s cache and cookies before logging in to your account. If this doesn’t work, try using a different browser or device.
For a forgotten password or username, go to the LifeLock login page and click the “Forgot Username or Password” link. Follow the on-screen prompts to create new login credentials.
Quick and Useful Information
If you run into other issues when reaching your account, check the member support center for solutions.