Table of Contents
*This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
If you are a regular shopper at Lowes, the Lowes credit card could be a good fit for you. Having this credit card in your wallet can help you score some major savings in the long run. Some of the advantages and features of the credit card include an APR of 21.9%, low monthly payments, no annual fee, online request for credit balance refund and grace period of 26 days.
Our guide will lead you through the process of logging into Lowes credit card website.
Lowes Credit Card Login Step-by-Step Walkthrough
This section of our guide will discuss how to log into the Lowes credit card website via a computer.
1. Open your browser and type www.lowes.com in the address bar. Alternatively, click on the link to go directly to the Lowes credit card website.
2. Once you reach the homepage, locate the ‘Sign in’ link. It is on the top right side of the page.
3. Click on the link to reveal the Lowes Credit Card login form.
4. On the form, enter your email address and password in the appropriate fields.
5. Finally, click the blue ‘Login’ tab to access your account.
Lowes Credit Card Mobile Login Walkthrough
The Lowes credit card website is fully optimized for mobile devices. Here are the steps you need to follow to log into your account via your mobile device.
1. Open the browser of your choice and go to Lowes mobile optimized website.
2. On the homepage, find the ‘mylowes’ link. Click on it to access the login form.
3. Enter your email address in the first blank slot.
4. In the second blank slot, enter your password.
5. Check the ‘Rememer me’ box if you want your browser to store your credentials.
6. Lastly, tap the blue ‘Sign In’ link to complete the process.
Lowes Credit Card Mobile Login Walkthrough for Apple Devices
Follow these steps to log into your account via the Lowes Credit Card mobile application.
1. Head to iTunes on your Apple device.
2. Search for the Lowes app.
3. Install the app then launch it.
4. On the homepage, enter the email address associated with your Lowe’s account.
5. Provide your password in the second empty field.
6. Tap the blue ‘Log In’ button to access your Lowe’s account.
Note: The application supports iPod touch, iPad and iPhone running iOS 9.0 or higher.
Lowes Credit Card Mobile Login Walkthrough for Android Devices
1. Visit Google Play Store on your tablet or smartphone.
2. Find the Lowes app.
3. Download the Lowe’s app then open it.
4. Provide your email address in the first blank field.
5. Input your Lowe’s password in the last empty slot.
6. Press the blue ‘Log In’ option to complete the Lowes Credit Card login process.
Lowes Credit Card Login Possible Issues
It is also worth checking the browser version you are using as it may cause incompatibility problems. Use an updated browser version and ensure that it is SSL-compliant. This way you are guaranteed the best experience while accessing your Lowes account online.
Keep in mind that the Lowes website does not support beta versions of browsers or any browser running on a Linux distribution.
If you have forgotten your password, you can easily reset it on your own by using the Forgotten Your Password feature. Go to the Lowes website and press the ‘mylowes Sign in’ option located at the top right side of the page. On the pop-up window, press the ‘Forgot your Password’ link. Follow the prompts to create a new password.
Quick and Useful Information
For other technical issues, please visit the Lowes contact and support page for assistance.