*This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Nerium is a global relationship marketing company specializing in the marketing and sale of natural anti-aging products. Founded in 2012, Nerium International has grown to become a leader in the skin care market. The company has achieved record-breaking sales and industry accolades. In 2015, it was ranked as No.1 on Inc.’s list of the 5000 fastest-growing privately held U.S. companies in consumer products and services. The following year, it was ranked No. 38 on the Direct Selling News’ Global 100 List. The company has a website, www.nerium.com, that helps it serve its customers better. In this guide, we will walk you through the Nerium login process.
Nerium Login Step-by-Step Walkthrough
Follow these steps to access your Nerium account on a desktop PC or laptop.
1. Go to www.nerium.com.
2. On the site’s main page, locate the “LOG IN” link. This can be found on the upper right corner of the page.
3. When you click on this link, you will be taken to Nerium login page.
4. Type your username and password in the first and second blank fields respectively.
5. Lastly, click on the “LOG IN” button to get to your Nerium account.
Nerium Mobile Login Walkthrough
Here are the steps you need to follow to log in to your Nerium account from a mobile device.
1. Go to www.nerium.com.
2. Click on the hamburger bar in the top right corner of the page.
3. There is a “LOG IN” link behind the icon. Click on it to access the Nerium login page.
4. Enter your Nerium username in the first empty field.
5. Type your password in the second field.
6. Tap the “LOG IN” button to complete the Nerium login process.
Nerium Mobile Login Walkthrough for Apple Devices
1. Visit iTunes and search for the Nerium application.
2. Download and install the app.
3. Launch the app to reveal the homepage.
4. Enter your Nerium user ID and password in the first and second empty fields respectively.
5. Turn on the “Save User ID” feature if you would like your device to store your user ID.
6. Complete the login process by pressing the “LOG ON” link.
The Nerium application requires iOS 8.0 or higher.
Nerium Mobile Login Walkthrough for Android Devices
1. Go to Google Play Store and find the Nerium application.
2. Install the app then launch it.
3. Enter your Nerium user ID in the first empty slot.
4. Type your password in the next field.
5. Activate the “Save User ID” feature if you’d like your mobile device to remember your user ID.
6. Tap the “LOG ON” button to go to your Nerium account.
The Nerium application requires Android 2.2 or higher.
Nerium Login Possible Issues
If you are encountering a display problem with a particular feature on Nerium, a good first step is to try using an updated browser. Additionally, avoid using beta versions of your browser to reach the website.
When logging into your account, you may get the error message “Connection Expired.” This happens when cookies are disabled in your browser. Therefore, enable cookies while accessing the Nerium website.
For a forgotten password, visit the Nerium login page and press the “Forgot your password” link. Follow the on-screen instructions to create a new password.
Quick and Useful Information
If you encounter other technical issues while accessing your account, please fill out this assistance form. A member of the Nerium support staff will respond to your message as soon as possible.