Table of Contents
*This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Paychex offers its clients a convenient HR outsourcing solution. For employees who have a Paychex account, this means they can easily manage their paychecks and benefits, view work schedules and more with the employee HR self-service feature. In this guide, we will offer instructions for the Paychex employee login procedure. These log in steps will allow you to access your main Paychex employee account. We’ll also be looking at the MyPaychex login steps and the eServices login procedure.
Paychex Employee Login
In order to access the Paychex employee login page, you’ll need to follow the steps below:
- Reach the primary Paychex website, www.paychex.com
- Click on the “Login” button
- You will be redirected to the Paychex login menu. You’ll notice there are several options on screen.
- To access your Paychex employee account, choose this option from the menu. You will then be redirected a second time to the Paychex employee login menu
- Scroll down the page just until you reach the links to access MyPaychex login page, Paychex Flex and Benefits online.
- Paychex Flex includes payroll, schedule, HR, and attendance information. If this section is what you are searching for press this button. Follow the steps required and press the submit button after you are done with each step.
These are the steps you need to follow to reach your Paychex employee account. To access your MyPaychex account, follow the steps below:
- Go to mypaychex.com.
- Once you arrive at the mypaychex.com website, you’ll be greeted by the MyPaychex login menu.
- Write your MyPaychex username in the first blank field
- Click “Continue”
- Write the password associated with your MyPaychex account on the following page
Paychex eServices Employee Login
In case you want to access the Paycheck eServices, you will have to go to a different website. The Paychex eServices login procedure is just as simple as the MyPaychex and the Paychex login procedure.
- You can begin the login process by going to eservices.paychex.com
- Provide your company ID by filling in the empty fields.
- Enter your username in the next box.
- The last box is the one where you need to type your personal password.
- All you have to do now to finish the process is to press Secure Login.
Paychex Retirement Services Employee Login
All the retired employees who want to access the services provided by Paychex can do so by heading to the main website and finding the retirement service box. This is also a simple process, so you don’t have to worry about accessing the Paychex 401k login account. The flexible 401(k) plan includes recordkeeping and management services created by experienced professionals.
- Firstly, you need to go to the main Paychex website, paychex.com and visit the appropriate section
- You will be taken to the main page dedicated to retirement which includes a series of useful presentations on different topics. Make sure you read through before accessing your account.
- In order to gain access to your Paychex 401k employee login page, just fill in the required information as presented above.
- Carefully type in your Paychex login credentials
- Click the submit box after you have completed all the necessary information and then follow whatever instructions you might receive.
Login Issues & Help for Paychex Online Employee Login
Should you encounter any issues with the Paychex login procedure or your Paychex account, you should first get in touch with your HR department.
If your HR department cannot help, you should contact Paychex customer service. There is an available phone number dedicated to Paychex login support: 888 246 7500. You can also send a message by using the contact form at paychex.com
If you require assistance regarding your employee benefits, retirement services or Paychex employee services, call the dedicated Paychex customer service department at 877 244 1771.
For more contact options, visit the Contact page at www.paychex.com