Study Island is an online supplemental educational tool designed to help K-12 students master state-specific, grade-level academic standards in an engaging manner. The system offers a comprehensive, standards-based program in science, math, reading, writing and social studies. It is used by more than 11 million students in nearly 38,000 schools in 50 states and three Canadian provinces. In this post, we provide users with the Study Island login instructions.
Study Island Login Step-by-Step Walkthrough
1. Visit the Study Island website, www.studyisland.com.
2. On the website’s homepage, locate the orange tab labeled “LOGIN.” Click on it.
3. When you click on the link, the Study Island login page will be displayed.
4. There are two login options on the page (i.e. Study Island for home and Study Island for schools).
5. Choose the appropriate option then click on the “LOGIN” link.
6. On the next page, enter your Study Island username/email and password.
7. Finally, hit the “Sign In” tab to reach your Study Island account.
Study Island Mobile Login Walkthrough
Study Island website is fully optimized for mobile phones. This means that users can access their online accounts from their mobile phones, anytime, anywhere. Below are the steps that users should follow to get to their accounts from their mobile phones.
1. Go to Study Island official website.
2. There is a hamburger icon at the top right corner of the website’s homepage.
3. Click on the icon to access the “Customer Login” link.
4. When you click on the link, the login page will be displayed.
5. There are two login options on the page (i.e. Study Island for home and Study Island for schools).
6. Select the appropriate option then click on the “LOGIN” link.
7. On the next page, enter your Study Island username/email and password.
8. To reach your Study Island account, tap the “Sign In” tab.
Note: Study Island does not have a dedicated mobile application.
StudyIsland Login Possible Issues
You may run into several problems while logging in to your StudyIsland account. In this section, we will discuss the common Study Island login issues and how to resolve them.
Sometimes, the StudyIsland website may fail to load properly. This may be due to browser incompatibility. When this happens, update your browser before you access the website. Also, turn off “Compatibility View” before reaching the Study Island website. If this does not sort out the issue, try using a different browser to log in to your account.
Users who have lost their login credentials can call customer support at 800-419-3191 for help.
If you experience other problems during the login process, please check out the StudyIsland contact and support page for solutions.