*This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
If you are a regular shopper at TJX-branded stores (HomeGoods, Marshalls, and Sierra Trading Post), the T.J.Maxx Credit Card could be a good match for you. T.J.Maxx offers the consumers two credit cards; the TJX Rewards Platinum MasterCard and TJX Rewards Credit Card. The former can be used anywhere MasterCard-branded cards are accepted while the latter can be used only at T.J. Maxx and its sister stores. This guide will help TJMaxx cardholders complete the TJMaxx credit card login procedure.
TJMaxx Credit Card Login Step-by-Step Walkthrough
Follow these five steps to access your T.J.Maxx credit card account on your computer.
1. Launch your computer’s internet browser and visit TJMaxx credit card website.
2. On the website, find the TJMaxx Credit Card login section.
3. Enter you user ID in the first field then press the tab labeled ‘Login.’
4. You will automatically be taken to a new page where you will be required to verify your personalized image. Verify the image then click next.
5. On the next page, enter your password then click ‘Login’ to access your T.J.Maxx credit card account.
TJMaxx Credit Card Mobile Login Walkthrough
If you are a mobile device user, follow these simple steps to log into your T.J.Maxx Credit Card account via your mobile device.
1. Open the TJMaxx website, myaccount.tjxrewards.com.
2. Once you reach the website, locate the TJMaxx Credit Card login panel.
3. Enter your T.J.Maxx Credit Card user ID then tap the button labeled ‘Login.’
4. On the next page, verify your personalized image then click next.
5. Enter your password on the following page then tap the button marked ‘login’ to access your online account.
TJMaxx Credit Card Mobile Login Walkthrough for Apple Devices
Follow these simple steps to access your account via the T.J.Maxx mobile application.
1. Go to iTunes and find the TJMaxx app.
2. Install the application on your preferred Apple device.
3. Open the app. Doing so will display the login page.
4. Enter your T.J.Maxx user ID in the first empty field.
5. Type your password in the second empty slot.
6. Tick the ‘Remember my User ID’ checkbox to have your user ID stored on your mobile device.
7. Finally, press the ‘Login’ link to access your account.
The app is compatible with iPod touch, iPad, and iPhone and requires iOS 8.1 or higher to operate.
T.J.Maxx Credit Card Mobile Login Walkthrough for Android Devices
1. Visit Play Store on your Android device and search for the TJMaxx application.
2. Install the app on your preferred tablet or smartphone.
3. Launch the app to access the TJMaxx Credit Card login page.
4. Type your T.J.Maxx user ID in the first blank slot.
5. Enter your password in the next empty slot.
6. Check the ‘Remember my User ID’ checkbox if you’d like your device to save your user ID.
7. Complete the login process by tapping the ‘Login’ button.
T.J.Maxx Credit Card Login Possible Issues
One of the common problems you may experience while accessing your T.J.Maxx account is a forgotten password. If this happens, simply go to the login page and enter your User ID then press ‘Login.’ On the next page, press the ‘Forgot your Password’ option. Follow the prompts to create a new password.
Quick and Useful Information
If you encounter other login issues, please visit the T.J.Maxx contact and support page for further assistance.