*This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
This article will provide helpful, step by step instructions on how to gain access to the University Phoenix eCampus login account. It is used by students and faculty of University of Phoenix; students can access their student emails, current courses they are enrolled in, program information, account information, and the online student interactive portal called PhoenixConnect. Faculty uses the website for instructing courses, administrative work, advisory, and so forth.
University Phoenix eCampus Login step-by-step Walkthrough
Logging into the University of Phoenix eCampus site is simple. Use the following steps:
- Open your favorite web browser and go to the eCampus Login Site.
- Type your username in the Username field.
- Type your password in the password field.
- Click the Login button.
University Phoenix eCampus Mobile Login Walkthrough
Due to the process being identical on mobile devices, please refer to the previous section on how to login to the eCampus website.
University of Phoenix eCampus Login Walkthrough for Apple Devices
- Open the AppStore on your favorite Apple Device.
- Search for the University of Phoenix app in the search bar, or follow this link.
- Install the University of Phoenix app to your device.
- Launch the University of Phoenix app.
- Type in your username in the first field.
- Type in the password in the second field.
- Push the Login button.
University Phoenix eCampus Login Walkthrough for Android Devices
- Open the Google Play store.
- Look for the University of Phoenix app in the search bar, or access this link.
- Install the app onto your favorite Android app.
- Open the University of Phoenix Android app.
- Type in your username in the username field.
- Type in the password in the password field.
- Tap the Login button.
University Phoenix eCampus Login Possible Issues
There are a couple of problems that you may face while attempting to log into the website, either on the apps or the web browser or mobile browser version. Some of these may include, but not limited to: wrong password or username, invalid username due to not being a registered student or faculty member, website maintenance, or internet and WiFi issues. If you have any of these problems, or others not listed, you can contact Technical Support via phone at 1-877-832-4867.
For information available on the web about troubleshooting problems, visit their FAQ tab, or access their Help Search Site. If you need assistance with the MyApply and Financial Aid Website, call 1-866-226-7494. For international students, outside of the United States, call 1-602-387-3100 for help with the MyApply website, or 1-602-387-2222 for assistance with the Financial Aid Website.
Quick and Useful Information
This was a simple walkthrough of how to log into the University of Phoenix eCampus website. It is used by both students and faculty of the University of Phoenix to engage in the online degree programs, as well as the online PhoenixConnect Community. To find out various programs visit their website here. For more information about their programs, call 1-866-766-0766. To apply as a student, visit the MyApply website.