Table of Contents
*This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
This guide will present the steps you need to take to access your Verizon cloud account. We offer instructions for the Verizon cloud login procedure for computers and mobile devices. At the end of the article, you can find useful information about the Verizon cloud service and Verizon customer service contacts.
Created to prevent issues related to damaged, stolen or lost devices, the Verizon cloud service will help you access and manage your information even if your device is not functional anymore. After getting the Verizon Cloud online access, you will never have to worry about losing your files or contacts again.
Verizon Cloud Login Step-by-Step Walkthrough
In this sections of our Verizon cloud login guide, we present the steps you need to follow to access your Verizon cloud account on a computer. For mobile login instructions, take a look atthe next section.
- Open the main Verizon website, www.verizonwireless.com
- Scroll to the bottom of the www.verizonwireless.com landing page.
- On the left, you will see a list called “My Apps.” Select Verizon Cloud from that list.
- The Verizon Cloud page will load. At the top of the screen, a Sign In button appeared. Click this button to bring down a menu.
- Select My Account to bring up the Verizon Cloud login menu.
- Enter your User ID or mobile number in the first box of the menu.
- Enter the password associated with your Verizon Cloud account in the second field.
- Click “Sign In” to complete the process.
Verizon Cloud Mobile Login Walkthrough
There are two ways in which you can access the Verizon cloud service from a mobile device. In this first section, we will show you how to access the cloud from a mobile browser.
- Open www.verizonwireless.com on your mobile app.
- Open the Verizon Cloud login menu.
- Enter your Verizon Cloud login credentials in the login form.
- Tap the Sign In button to complete the login process.
Verizon Cloud Login Walkthrough for Apple Devices
The Verizon Cloud app is compatible with Apple mobile devices. Here’s how to sign in to your account using the app:
- If you haven’t already downloaded the Verizon Cloud app, you can find it on iTunes.
- Install the app on your device.
- Tap the app icon after installation is complete.
- In the Verizon Cloud app menu enter your Verizon Cloud login credentials.
- Once you have entered your User ID and password, tap the button to access your account.
Verizon Cloud Login Walkthrough for Android Devices
You can use the Verizon Cloud on Android devices. Below are instructions for the login procedure.
- Download the Verizon Cloud app for Android devices from Google Play.
- Install the app and its updates.
- Tap the Verizon Cloud icon to bring up the login menu.
- Enter your User ID and password in the Verizon Cloud login form.
- Tap the sign in button to validate your credentials and open your account.
Verizon Cloud Login Possible Issues
It is important to note that the Verizon account password must me changed every 90 days, and their system will alert you when this happens. So, if you forget or lose your password, you will have to reset it. If you can’t access your account because your password has expired or you lost it, you can reset it in two different ways.
- The first way of resetting your password is by heading back to the Sign In page that you can access here. Below the password box you will find a blue text that says Forgot User Name or Password? Simply click on the password and follow the steps provided by the Verizon Cloud Support Team.
- If you want to reset your password because it is getting close to expiring, access the My Profile section. After you have landed on your page, just click on the Change Password button and type in your new password.
Quick and Useful Information
As you have seen, there are simple solutions to solving all your password related issues, so in case you face a problem, just follow our guidelines. You can also access the support page on Verizon Wireless, and they will provide free assistance.
To speak with a Verizon customer service representative, you can call 800.922.0204. You can also just dial *611 from your mobile phone.
Photo source: 1