WebCrims is a digital form of the New York State courts system. On the website, you can access important legal information about future criminal cases, county, and district court records. It can be accessed by both registered members and the general public. However, registered members have access to more documents and services. This article aims to guide you through the process of logging into and using the website smoothly. In case you run into problems, we have included solutions to some of the challenges that people encounter during the Webcrims login process.
WebCrims Login Step-by-step Walkthrough
If you are a registered user, you can log in by following the step below
- Visit the login page in your preferred browser.
- Enter your username in the “User Name” field.
- Input your password in the “Password” field.
- Click the “Login” button to complete the log in process.
In case you don’t have an account, you can log in as a public member, by following the steps below.
- Access the login page.
- Click the “Log In as Public User” button on the WebCrims login page.
- Enter the CAPTCHA code displayed to verify that you are not a robot.
- Click “I agree” to complete the login process.
If you are an attorney, you can register to access unlimited information. You can do so in the following steps.
- Click the “Request Account” button on the WebCrims login page.
- Click on “Access Application for Attorneys” link.
- Fill in the personal application form.
WebCrims Mobile Login Walkthrough
The website is available on mobile devices. However, given the nature of the documents involved, you will have a better experience using it on a PC. There currently no Apple or Android apps for Webcrims. You can access the platform on your mobile device by doing the following.
- Open your mobile browser.
- Visit the previously mentioned login page.
- Enter your name and password in “Registered Users” section.
- Click on “Submit.”
- Click “Login as Public User” button if you are a public user.
For a perfect experience while using the site on mobile devices, you must be using a supported browser. Examples of supported mobile browsers are Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.
WebCrims Login Possible Issues
In case you forgot your password, do not worry. You can recover it by accessing the official login page. Click on the Forgot Your Username or Password link and then fill in your personal information (first and last name, email address and phone number). Click the “Submit” button and you will receive a new password via email.
Quick & Useful Information
The website is owned by the New York Unified Court System. This is the judicial branch of the New York state government. Webcrims was created to serve the legal information needs of the public, and act as a database for all cases. In case you need any help, click “Contact Us” in the login page footer, or go to the contact section. You can find additional legal information and assistance on the NY Courts website.