The OnlineCCI learning platform has a simple and straightforward login portal that allows students access to an online learning platform from virtually any computer or laptop. This allows you to access your classes, view your learning content, participate in discussion forums, interact with instructors and other students, and submit your assignments. The login portal makes the process quick and simple and keeps your information secure. With this handy step-by-step walkthrough you have all the information you need to login and get started with your coursework.
Accessing all your online learning content, including class forums, assignments, and more, is a simple process with the convenient OnlineCCI login portal. You should receive your User ID and establish your password when you enroll. Use the following step-by-step instructions to guide you through logging on:
- Visit www.onlinecci.com or navigate to the Everest/WyoTech login page at enroll.everestonline.edu/login.aspx
- Locate the Log In Below box.
- Enter your student username into the User ID field.
- Type your password into the Password field.
- Click the Go to Class button to access the online learning platform.
OnlineCCI Mobile Login
You can also access the login portal and all your online learning content using an Internet-capable mobile device. Most mobile devices are compatible with the OnlineCCI learning login, but some user functions may not work properly. Use the following step-by-step instructions to guide you through logging on from a mobile device:
- Visit www.onlinecci.com using your device’s web browser.
- Enter your username in the User ID box.
- Type your password into the Password box.
- Tap the Go to Class button to complete the login process.
OnlineCCI Login Possible Issues
Quick & Useful Information
With the handy instructions in this walkthrough, you should be able to quickly access the OnlineCCI portal and login with your unique User ID and Password. The following links will help you get started:
You can also reach out to the eCollege Helpdesk for additional support at: