Among the many perks Kmart employees enjoy is the Kmart employee portal at mykmart.com. This portal allows Kmart workers to manage their schedule, keep track of employee benefits, and view information on their Kmart pay stub.
All Kmart employee are given access to the Kmart employee portal when they are hired. Each employee has their own account. Even former employees, also known as former associates have their own logon page.
In the following sections of our guide, we will offer step-by-step instructions to the Kmart employee login procedure which grants you access to your Kmart employee account.
Kmart Employee Login Walkthrough
Logging in to your Kmart account will offer you information about paychecks, work schedule, and your Kmart employee benefits. But this information should remain strictly confidential.
That’s why you will need to complete the Kmart employee login procedure to access your account. Below are the steps you need to follow.
1. First, access the Kmart login menu. Note that Kmart is subsidiary of the Sears Holdings Corporation. When you access the Kmart login page you will be redirected to the 88sears login website. You can proceed using your Kmart employee login credentials as normal.
2. Write your Enterprise ID in the first blank box of the menu. This is the same Enterprise ID you use to access your Online Performance Training account. You should have received an Enterprise ID when you got hired. If you don’t have an ID number yet, or can’t remember what it is, contact your Kmart manager or HR department.
3. Write the password associated with your Kmart employee account in the second box
4. Click the gray “Login” button once you’re done. This should open your Kmart employee account.
Kmart Mobile Employee Login Walkthrough
You can also access the Kmart employee portal from a mobile device. The login steps are described below:
- Open the Kmart login menu on your mobile browser
- Write your Kmart ID in the first field of the login menu
- Write your password in the following field
- Tap the login button to complete the process
There is currently no Kmart app for employees. To access your Kmart employee account on a mobile device, you must sign in through the Kmart employee portal website.
Kmart Employee Login Difficulties
It’s easy to recover your Kmart employee login credentials. Your Enterprise ID should be easy to remember. You can contact your manager or HR department if you cannot remember this ID, or if you haven’t received one yet.
As far as your password is concerned, if you need to recover or change its, you can do so from the Kmart employee login menu. Click on the “Reset Password” or “Change Password” links below, depending on what you want to do. If you forget your password, you will need to click the “Reset” link.
This will allow you to enter your Kmart employee account using your SSN instead of your passcode. If you feel your Kmart employee account is no longer secure, and you need a safer password, click on the “Change” link. You will have to provide your current password, as well as a new one.
For any other issues with the Kmart employee portal, contact the Kmart employee support center at 1-866-562-7800 or 1-700-321-1040.
Kmart Useful Information
If you want to learn more about Kmart employee benefits, you can visit the jobs.sears.com website. As a Kmart employee, you are part of the larger Sears family. In the Sears Careers section, you can find job opportunities for all the Sears companies, including Kmart job opportunities.
You can apply for a different job position even if you are already a Kmart employee. Use the Job Search app to find openings that might be of interest. You can search by job domain or keyword. Alternatively, you can use the Sears Locations tab to find job openings based on their location.
For any issue with the Kmart employee portal or the Kmart employee login procedure, contact your manager or local HR department. If they are unavailable, contact the Kmart IT Support Center at 1-866-562-7800 or 1-700-321-1040.
If you are a Sears Associate and want to set up an associate account online, contact Sears Information Security at ISecure@kmart.com.
Photo source: 1