Texas Tech University (TTU) uses Blackboard LMS 9.1 for worldwide learning and teaching with easy step-by-step login instructions. This learning platform is easily accessible and provides students and teachers with more state of the art social learning and connectivity. It is available seven days a week around the clock in different time zones throughout the globe. Below, you can read a helpful guide on how to access the Blackboard TTU login account.
Blackboard TTU Login Step-by-Step Walkthrough
Use the following Blackboard TTU login steps to access your account:
- Open your browser and type TTU.edu where you will have access to the eRaider link, “Raiderlink” on the top, right side of TTU’s home page.
- Access the “Raiderlink” which will take you to the sign in and sign up page.
- Enrolled students of TTU can “Set Up an Account” at eRaider Account Set-Up and complete the required form as instructed.
- Once your account is set up with your username and password, you are ready to sign into Blackboard TTU at eRaider signin with your username and password. NOTE: when creating your username, use the following format as instructed by TTU: ttu\username.
- After entering your eRaider username and password, click “Sign in” to access Blackboard TTU.
- Click “Email Services” to enable your TechMail, and be sure to review your information for accuracy.
Texas Tech University requires that students have an official TTU e-mail address, which you can create after logging into Blackboard or Outlook.com using your desktop computer, laptop, or mobile device. Blackboard Learn 9.1 is a software used for not only eLearning, but also mobile learning (mLearning) as well.
Blackboard TTU Mobile Login Step-by-step for mLearing Walkthrough
Find the mobile Blackboard TTU login steps below:
- Go to TTU’s iTune Apple.com and download TTU Mobile app for your iPad or iPhone.
- Install the app on your mobile device.
- Follow the instructions to Blackboard TTU login using your eRaider username and password.
TTU Android login step-by-step instructions for mLearning Walkthrough
Steps for login into Blackboard TTU using your Android device are as follows:
- Go to TTU Mobile Google Play and download the TTU Mobile App for Android tablet or phone.
- Install the Android app on your mobile device.
- Log into Blackboard TTU at eRaider sign in page.
Blackboard TTU Login Possible Issues
If you run into any technical issues when signing into Blackboard, visit Blackboard Student Support to check technical issues such as your Internet browser and Java software. Compatible browsers that will support Blackboard at Texas Tech University include: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome and Safari. Once you verify your Java plugin and browser, then you are ready to log into Blackboard with your eRaider username and password.
Texas Tech University has technical assistance available to help students who experience IT issues and can you can contact them by telephone at 806-742-4357(HELP), or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Quick & Useful Information
Students worldwide who are enrolled in TTU, but cannot attend campus at Lubbock, Texas, can easily earn an online degree. Finally, TTU students have easy accessibility to download apps, such as Courses and Library, for their mobile devices at TTU Mobile Web.