*This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Medical credit cards are specifically designed to pay for health care services that are not covered by insurance or Medicare. One of the most popular medical credit cards is CareCredit. The card is designed for healthcare services like diagnostic dental, imaging, vision and veterinary care.
We have created this login guide to lead you through the process of accessing your CareCredit card account. If you are looking for more information about the website, or preferences, please check out our other article here.
CareCredit Login Step-by-Step Walkthrough
1. Open your browser and type www.carecredit.com in your address bar. Alternatively, click on the link to reach the CareCredit website.
2. In the main page of the website, you will see the login panel.
3. Provide your username in the blank slot.
4. Type your password in the next field.
5. Hit the gray ‘Login’ option to access your CareCredit account.
CareCredit Mobile Login Walkthrough
CareCredit holders can also log into their accounts on their mobile devices. They can either do this by visiting the CareCredit online portal via their device browsers or by downloading and installing the CareCredit app.
Indicated below are the steps for logging into your account from your mobile device.
1. Go to the CareCredit mobile optimized site.
2. On the login page, type your CareCredit username.
3. Enter your password in the last slot.
4. Tap the ‘Login’ option to reach your online CareCredit account.
CareCredit apps are compatible with both Android and Apple devices. Follow these steps to log into your account using the app.
CareCredit Mobile Login Walkthrough for Apple Devices
1. Visit the App Store on your iPod touch, iPad or iPhone and find the CareCredit Mobile App.
2. Install the application on your preferred device then launch it.
3. To log into the app, input your password in the first slot.
4. Enter your CareCredit password in the second field.
5. Tap the green ‘Login’ button to reach your account.
CareCredit Mobile Login Walkthrough for Android Devices
1. Go to Play Store using your Android device.
2. Search for the CareCredit application then download and install the app.
3. Open the app to display the login page.
4. Type your CareCredit username and password in the empty slots.
5. Tap the green ‘Login’ option to log into your CareCredit account.
CareCredit Login Possible Issues
One of the problems you may encounter while accessing your CareCredit account is a suspended account. This happens when you have exceeded the maximum number of login attempts (three times). You will have to call a CareCredit customer care representative to unblock your account.
If you have lost your login username or password, go to the CareCredit login page and click on either ‘Forgot Username’ or ‘Forgot Password’ options. Follow the instructions to reset your CareCredit login details.
Quick and Useful Information
If you need further assistance on other problems, please visit the CareCredit contact page.