DealerSocket is an automotive CRM company that was established in 2001. After 16 years, the company has become a leading provider of SaaS enterprise relationship management solution for franchised and independent automotive dealerships. Their software program, DealerSocket, has more than 180,000 users at over 6,500 auto dealerships throughout the U.S., Australia, and Canada. This guide provides the basic steps for DealerSocket login process via a computer or mobile device.
Here are the steps for logging into DealerSocket via a computer.
1. Launch your favorite internet browser by double-clicking on its icon on your desktop.
2. Type www.dealersocket.com on the address bar. Alternatively, click on the link to go to DealerSocket directly.
3. On the homepage, find the login link.
4. Go ahead and click on it. Once you do that, you will see six department portals (i.e. DealerSocket, DealerFire, AutoStar, Fex DMS, Inventory Plus, AAX).
5. Click on the DealerSocket link to access the login form.
6. Enter your username in the first blank slot.
7. In the second slot, enter your password.
8. Finally, click on the blue ‘Login’ link to get to the DealerSocket online account.
DealerSocket Mobile Login Walkthrough
DealerSocket has been optimized for mobile use and has all of the most important features available in the desktop version. These are the steps you must to follow to get to your DealerSocket online account via your mobile device.
1. Launch the internet browser of your choice then go to dealersocket.com.
2. Find the ‘Login’ link and click on it. You will see six login options (i.e. DealerSocket, DealerFire, AutoStar, Fex DMS, Inventory Plus, AAX).
3. Click on DealerSocket link to go to the login page.
4. Enter your username and password in the first and second empty fields respectively.
5. Complete the DealerSocket login process by clicking on the tab marked ‘Login.’
DealerSocket Mobile Login Walkthrough for Apple Devices
Here are the steps for accessing the platform via the mobile app.
1. Head to iTunes on your iOS device.
2. Search for the DealerSocket Sales app then download it.
3. Launch the app to display the login page.
4. Type your username in the first field.
5. Then input your DealerSocket password in the second slot.
6. Complete the login process by tapping the blue ‘Login’ button.
Note: The application is designed for iPad and iPhone running iOS 7.0 or later.
DealerSocket Mobile Login Walkthrough for Android Devices
1. Visit Google Play Store and find the DealerSocket application.
2. Download the app.
3. Launch the application once the installation process is complete.
4. On the homepage, enter your DealerSocket username in the first blank field.
5. Input your password in the next empty slot.
6. Then press the blue ‘Login’ button to access your DealerSocket account.
The DealerSocket application is compatible with tablets and smartphones running Android 3.2 and above.
DealerSocket Login Possible Issues
You may find it difficult accessing your DealerSocket account when using an outdated browser version. Use an updated browser to get the best experience while navigating through the website. DealerSocket recommends that you use Internet Explorer 11 or higher, Chrome 42 or higher, Firefox 38 or higher or Safari 8 or higher.
Note that DealerSocket does not support beta or development browser versions. Also, do not enable third-party plug-ins or browser extensions when visiting the site.
If you cannot remember your password, visit the DealerSocket login page and press the ‘FORGOT PASSWORD’ option. Follow the instructions on your screen to reset your password. Alternatively, you can contact a customer care representative at 888-988-6444 to help you create a new password.
Quick and Useful Information
In case you experience any technical issues during the login process, visit the DealerSocket contact and support page for further assistance.