Engrade is an online platform with integrated tools and resources for students, teachers, and parents. The platform allows teachers to record students’ grades and share information with parents. Students use the platform to check upcoming homework, assignment scores, grades, and attendance online as well as send messages to their teachers. This guide will explain the Engrade login steps you need to follow to enter your account.
Engrade Login Step-by-Step Walkthrough
Follow these four basic steps to get to your Engrade online account on your desktop PC or laptop.
- Open your web browser, and navigate to Engrade login website, www.engradepro.com.
- Once you reach the homepage, locate the login form.
- Enter your Engrade’s username and password in the first and second empty fields respectively.
- Lastly, hit the ‘Login’ button to complete the login process.
Engrade Mobile Login Walkthrough
Engrade’s website has been optimized for mobile devices. This means that users can access their accounts on their mobile devices. Follow these five simple steps to reach your account on your mobile device.
- Launch your favorite internet browser by clicking on its icon on your mobile device.
- Open the Engrade login page, www.engradepro.com.
- Enter your Engrade username and password in the first and second empty slots respectively.
- Finally, tap the ‘Login’ tab to access your Engrade online account.
Users can also log into their accounts via the Engrade mobile app. Follow the guidelines in the subsequent section to access your account via the app.
Engrade Mobile Login Walkthrough for Apple Devices
- Go to the App Store using your Apple device.
- Search for the Engrade Pro app.
- Install the Class Pro app on your device then launch it to reveal the login page.
- Provide your Engrade username in the first blank.
- Enter your Engrade password in the next field.
- Tap the ‘Login’ option to access your Engrade account.
Note that the Engrade app is compatible with iPad only and requires iOS 7.0 or higher to operate.
Engrade Mobile Login Walkthrough for Android Devices
- Using your Android device, visit Google Play Store.
- Find the Engrade Pro app.
- Download the Engrade app then launch it on your device.
- On the homepage, enter your Engrade username in the first blank field.
- Type your Engrade password account in the second empty slot.
- Complete the login process by clicking the ‘Login’ option.
Note: The Engrade app is compatible with tablets and smartphones running Android 4.4 and higher.
Engrade Login Possible Issues
Occasionally, you may receive the error message ‘You must log in to view this page’ while accessing your account. If this happens, try clearing cache, cookies, and your entire browser history. Additionally, confirm that you are using an up-to-date version of your browser as the problem may be a compatibility issue. If these solutions don’t work, try logging into your account using a different browser or device.
If you cannot access your Engrade account due to a forgotten password, just navigate to the login page and press the ‘Forgot Password’ option. On the lost password page, enter the email address associated with your account then click the green ‘Submit’ option. You will get an email with a password reset link. Follow the instructions to reset your password.
Quick and Useful Information
If you have a question for the Engrade customer service team, you can send an email using the online contact form. For further help, browse through the Engrade support page, to view common topics and issues.