*This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
The Gap credit card offers shoppers a convenient payment option plus other several benefits. If you shop regularly at Gap, you can save up to 20% on all your purchases by using this credit card. In addition to that, you earn points every time you use your credit card to make a purchase at GAP family outlets. We have created this step-by-step Gap Credit Card login guide to help you sign in to your Gap credit card account with ease.
Gap Credit Card Login Step-by-Step Walkthrough
Here are the specific steps to follow to sign in to your Gap credit card account via your computer.
1. Open your PC browser of choice and visit the Gap official website.
2. Click the credit card link just above the search button.
4. Enter your Gap User ID in the first field provided. Note that it is case-sensitive and may be different from your Gap.com ID.
5. Enter your Gap credit card password in the second field.
6. Check the “Remember User ID” box if you’d like to save your user ID for subsequent logins.
Gap Credit Card Mobile Login Walkthrough
You can also log into your Gap credit card account via your mobile device. Here are the particular steps for web login.
1. Visit the official Gap credit card mobile portal through this link.
2. Enter your Gap user ID in the first empty field.
3. Enter your password in the second field provided.
4. Check the “Remember User ID” box if you want Gap to save your login details.
5. Tap the blue “Secure Login” button to finish the Gap credit card login process.
Gap Credit Card Mobile Login Walkthrough for Apple Devices
Here are the specific steps for accessing your account via the Gap app.
1. Open the App Store and search for the Gap application.
2. Download and install the Gap app either on your iPhone or iPad.
3. Launch the app and navigate to the menu on the top left side of the homepage.
4. On the Login pane, enter your user ID and password. Note that the Gap Credit Card user ID is case sensitive.
5. Tap “Log in” to access your Gap account.
Gap Credit Card Mobile Login Walkthrough for Android Devices
1. Visit Play Store and search for the Gap mobile app.
2. Download the app.
3. Open the app and click on the menu button to access the login form.
4. Enter your Gap user ID and password in the empty slots provided.
5. Tap the “Login” button to finish the login process.
Gap Credit Card Login Possible Issues
Using an unsupported browser can make it difficult for users to access their accounts. For mobile access, use either Safari for iOS or Opera for Android devices.
If you forget your login details, use the “Find User ID” and “Reset Password” links in the official login page to reset your login details.
Quick and Useful Information
For assistance with the login process, visit the Gap customer service page or talk a customer care agent at 800-887-1198.