Table of Contents
*This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Global Cash Card is a popular prepaid debit card that was designed to increase efficiency in the payroll process for both employees and employers. Some of the features available through this card include free first transaction per pay period, point of sale purchases, free online access, account alerts and Global Cash reward programs among other features. The card provides tools that enable employees and employers manage their accounts online. This guide outlines the Global Cash Card login steps.
Global Cash Card Login Step-by-Step Walkthrough
Outlined below are the steps for logging into your account via a computer:
1. Open your preferred browser and type www.globalcashcard.com in the address bar.
2. On the homepage, locate the ‘Username Login’ link. It is located on the top right corner of the page.
3. Hover your cursor over the link to access the login form.
4. Type your username in the first field.
5. Provide your Global Cash Card in the second slot.
6. Tap the yellow ‘LOGIN’ option to access your Global Cash Card account.
Global Cash Card Mobile Login Walkthrough
The Global Cash Card has a mobile friendly website from where cardholders can access their accounts. Here are the specific steps to follow to log into your Global Cash Card from your mobile device.
1. Open your mobile device browser and head to the Global Cash Card website.
2. Press the ‘User Login’ link. It is on the top right corner of the page.
3. Enter your username in the empty slot.
4. Input your password in the next slot.
5. Tap the gray ‘Log In’ link to reach your Global Cash Card account by tapping.
Global Cash Card Mobile Login Walkthrough for Apple Devices
1. Go to iTunes on your iOS device and find the Global Cash Global Protect app.
2. Download the application then install it. Launch the app to access the login section.
3. Enter your Global Cash Card username in the first slot.
4. Provide your password in the next field.
5. Hit the gray ‘Login’ button to reach your Global Cash Card account.
Global Cash Card Mobile Login Walkthrough for Android Devices
1. Head to Play Store and search for the Global Protect application.
2. Install the app on your preferred device then open it.
3. Type your username in the first field.
4. Input your Global Cash Card password in the next slot.
5. Tap the gray ‘Login’ link to finish the login process.
Global Cash Card Login Possible Issues
Cardholders may experience several problems while signing into their accounts. One of the common problems is getting the message ‘Invalid Login Name or Password.’ This normally happens when you are typing an incorrect login username or password. Also, make sure you enter the password exactly as shown on your welcome email.
For a forgotten username or password, visit the Global Cash Card website and press the ‘Forgot Username or Password’ link located at the top-right side of the page. Follow the instructions to create new login credentials.
As a security measure, your Global Cash Card account will be blocked after three failed login attempts. If this happens, you will get the message ‘Access to the site is temporarily disabled.’ You will need to contact a customer care agent to have your account unblocked.
When accessing your Global Cash Card account, ensure to use an updated browser to get the best online experience. Keep in mind that the Global Cash Card website only supports browsers that have 128-bit encryption or higher.
Quick and Useful Information
If you encounter any other issues not mentioned in this guide, please contact Global Cash Card support for further assistance.