*This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Goodyear credit card is a store-branded card offered by Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company. The credit card provides cardmembers with several benefits such as a discount on oil changes, free tire rotations, and special financing plans among other services.
Goodyear has an online card account management system that enables cardmembers to manage their cards anywhere, anytime. To use this feature, cardholders are required to create an online account with CitiBank Card services. Below, we have outlined the steps cardholders need to follow to access their Goodyear credit card accounts.
Goodyear Credit Card Login Walkthrough
Here are the steps to follow to sign in to your Goodyear credit card account from a computer.
1. Visit Goodyear official website at www.goodyear.com.
2. Once on the homepage, look for a link labeled “LOG IN.” Click on it.
4. Click on the “Goodyear credit card log in” link.
5. You will be redirected to the login page (the website of Citigroup).
6. Input your Goodyear credit card account ID and password in the required fields.
Goodyear Credit Card Mobile Login Walkthrough
Cardmembers using mobile devices can access their Goodyear credit card accounts in two ways. They can visit the Goodyear website via their mobile browsers or the Goodyear mobile app. Here are the instructions to follow to sign in to your account via a mobile device.
1. Go to the Goodyear official website.
2. There is a hamburger menu at the top right side of the page. Click on it to access the login link.
3. When you click on the link, two login options will be displayed (i.e. Goodyear.com log in and Goodyear credit card login).
4. Select the “Goodyear credit card login” option.
5. Once you do that, you will be taken to Citigroup website (it is the login page).
6. Key in your Goodyear credit card account ID and password in the provided fields.
7. Enable the “Remember my user ID” feature if you are logging in on a secure mobile device.
8. Tap the button labeled “Sign On” to finish the Goodyear credit card login process.
Follow these simple steps to sign in to your Goodyear credit card account via the app.
Goodyear Credit Card Mobile Login Walkthrough for Apple Devices
1. Head to iTunes and find the Citi Mobile Goodyear Credit Card app.
2. Install the application on your device of choice.
3. Launch the app when the installation process is complete.
4. On the login page, provide your Goodyear Credit Card username.
5. In the next blank slot, type your credit card password.
6. Tap the “Sign On” option to reach your account.
Note: The app requires iOS 8.0 or later to operate and is compatible with iPod Touch, iPhone, and iPad.
Goodyear Credit Card Mobile Login Walkthrough for Android Devices
1. Visit Play Store and search for the Citi Mobile Goodyear app.
2. Download the app then install it.
3. Open the app to access the homepage.
4. On the first empty field, enter your username.
5. Input your password in the second blank slot.
6. Press the “Sign On” link to complete the login process.
Goodyear Credit Card Login Possible Issues
The most common account access issue that users experience is a forgotten password. If you’ve forgotten your Goodyear Credit card password, just head to the site’s homepage and press the “Retrieve User ID” or “Reset Password” option. Follow the on-screen instructions to reset your login credentials.
When logging in to your account, you may get the error message “Your login attempt was unsuccessful. Please try again.” This message means you are typing your user ID or password incorrectly. Double check your credentials and try signing in again.
Quick and Useful Information
If you experience other login issues, speak with Goodyear customer care representative at(800) 321 – 2136 for further assistance.