Table of Contents
*This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
The GTCC Moodle login page provides access for students of Guilford Technical Community College to the gtcc.edu page so that they can look up their online course and materials as well as e-learning resources and tools. Students can be eligible to access the GTCC Moodle portal by running the GTCC Moodle login through the relevant web platform. The GTCC Moodle platform offers students a broad range of academic resources to make completing their coursework an easy task. It also gives students access to submit online assignments.
The GTCC Moodle login walkthrough will take students and other users through a step-by-step guide regarding how to gain access to the GTCC Moodle e-learning platform.
GTCC Moodle Login Step-by-step Walkthrough
The login process for the Moodle portal is fairly accessible. However, you should follow our guide to quickly access your account.
- To access the GTCC home page so as to begin the login process, you need to type the web address www.gtcc.edu. into your browser. After typing the correct web address, you will be directed to the home page.
- After reaching the GTCC portal, go to the top right corner of the page and click on the yellow icon. A list of features will come up.
- Click on the second option among the list of features (the Moodle feature). The GTCC Moodle login page, online.gtcc.com, should load.
- Type in the required username and password to the two empty fields just on the login page.
- After typing in your username and customized password, press the green icon (login) beneath the information fields. Then you will be directed to your account.
The GTCC login page can also be accessed via Android and Apple devices.
GTCC Moodle Mobile Login Walkthrough
Below you can follow the simple steps for accessing the GTCC mobile Moodle option.
- Type the web address correctly into your mobile device browser.
- After getting to the relevant page, click on the yellow icon (My GTCC) at the top left side of the page. Click on the second option among the list of features that pops up after pressing the yellow icon (the Moodle feature).
- Type your username and customized password into the empty fields on the portal.
- Press the green icon (login) below the information fields to gain access to your academic materials, such as online courses, e-learning resources, and tools.
GTCC Moodle Mobile Login Walkthrough for Apple Devices
Here are the steps users need to take when accessing their account from an Apple device.
- Open the app store on your Apple device and download the GTCC Apple app.
- Install it in any folder of your choosing on your device.
- Open the app and type in the relevant data to gain access.
GTCC Moodle Mobile Login Walkthrough for Android Devices
Similarly, users can gain access to their GTCC Moodle account using their Android phones or tablets.
- Launch the Google Play Store on your Android device and download the GTCC app.
- Install it on your mobile device.
- Open the app and type in your details to gain access.
Possible Login Issues
As is the case with most portals for students and company employees, the issue of lost password is the most common problem encountered. If you have lost your password, you have the option to click on the green( forgotten username or password) icon just beneath the green login icon inside the login box.
After clicking the icon, you will be redirected to a username and password recovery page. You will be able to search for your lost login details using your student credentials. If after this process you still don’t have access, contact help desk by visiting the GTCC Support section just on the homepage.
Quick and Useful Information
For technical issues with the GTCC Moodle platform or the GTCC Moodle login, you can call the GTCC Help Desk: 1.866.826.3748. You can also send an email at [email protected]. You can find someone who can help in any GTCC computer lab as well.
For further details about the GTCC Moodle platform, take a look at the Moodle FAQ page. For issues unrelated to the Moodle, browse the support page available at www.gtcc.edu for departments and contact details.