Table of Contents
*This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Jacquie Lawson ’s website, www.jacquielawson.com, offers animated e-cards for almost every occasion. The online greeting cards business started in the year 2000 when Jacquie Lawson created an animated “Christmas Cottage” e-card. After emailing the card to family and friends, she received emails from hundreds of people asking for additional cards.
Today, her e-cards are among the most artistic e-cards on the Internet and are seen by millions of people. For a $12 annual subscription, users get access to different features such as the ability to schedule their e-cards to be sent on any day, ability to re-send the same e-cards to different email addresses and a running history of all the e-cards they’ve sent among other features.
The following step by step guide is meant to help Jacquie Lawson users sign in to their accounts with ease.
Jacquie Lawson Login Step-by-Step Walkthrough
1. Visit the Jacquie Lawson official website, www.jacquielawson.com
2. Once you reach the website, locate the “Log on” link.
3. When you click on the link, the login form will be displayed.
4. Key in your Jacquie Lawson email address and password in the provided fields.
5. Check the “Log me on automatically in future visits” if you want the site to store your login details.
Jacquie Lawson Mobile Login Walkthrough
Follow these simple steps to access your account from your mobile device.
1. Go to the Jacquie Lawson website.
2. Click on the hamburger menu located at the top left side of the website.
3. There is a “Log on” link behind it. Click on it to access the login page.
4. Key in your Jacquie Lawson email address and password in the first and second fields respectively.
5. Lastly, tap the “Log on” tab to get to your account.
Note: Jacquie Lawson does not have a dedicated mobile application.
Jacquie Lawson Login Possible Issues
Are you having difficulty logging in to your Jacquie Lawson online account? In this section, we will talk about the most common problems you may encounter during the login process and how to solve them.
A common problem you may experience is a forgotten password. To reset it, go to the Jacquie Lawson login page and click the “Forgot Password” link. Follow the prompts to create a new password.
If you enabled cookies on your browser, but you’re still unable to log in to your account, you may be using an outdated browser to reach jacquielawson.com. Use the latest version of Safari, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.