*This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
With LearnTCI, students are connected via an online platform to custom lesson plans chosen by their teachers. It’s a great way for interactive learning to coincide with real-world lessons. There are portals for both teachers and students. Teachers can use their subscription to write lesson plans, choose classroom activities and create a fun, technological way for students to do homework. With the LearnTCI student sign in login , students can interact with classmates, access homework and extra materials, as well as leave feedback on lessons.
A growing number of schools and teachers are using LearnTCI for their curriculum, so it’s important to know how to access materials. The LearnTCI student login process can be involved, which is why we’ve created this easy guide to help you through the steps.
LearnTCI Student Login Walkthrough
To access a LearnTCI student account, a student must have their teacher’s email address, and be on their teacher’s roster. With this information, the LearnTCI student sign in is as easy as the steps below:
1. Open your browser and go to the LearnTCI student sign in page.
2. Enter your teacher’s email address, your username and password in the correctly labeled fields.
3. Click the button marked “Sign In”.
4. You will be redirected to a page where you can review previous lessons, complete class challenges, view homework assignments and more. You can also manage your account using the categories on your LearnTCI student homepage.
Right now, LearnTCI is only available for PC use. It isn’t supported on mobile devices, and there are no apps available.
LearnTCI Student Login Setup Walkthrough
Setting up your LearnTCI student account is easy. As long as you have your teacher’s information and your own, you can set up your profile and start participating in online lessons an challenges.
1. Go to the LearnTCI student account setup page.
2. Enter your teacher’s email address, your last name and first initial in the properly labeled fields.
3. Create a username and password in the fields provided.
4. Confirm your password by entering it again.
5. Click the button marked “Sign Up”.
Once you’ve created your account, you can use the username and password you create every time you want to use your LearnTCI student sign in login account.
LearnTCI Student Login Possible Issues
Because the email used to create LearnTCI student profiles is that of the teacher, if you forget your username or password, your teacher will have to change it for you. Once you’ve logged in again, you can change your password to one of your choosing. For other LearnTCI student sign in issues, contact their help desk, or use their in-site support email function.
Quick and Useful Information
LearnTCI helps both students and teachers interact with lesson plans, fun learning challenges and more. If your teacher or school has decided to use this platform, make the most of it by using the steps outlined above to make logging in to your LearnTCI student account quick and easy.
For other questions, or to see what fellow students, teachers and parents are saying about LearnTCI, visit their support pages.