The WCCCD Blackboard Learn portal is used by numerous universities, colleges and organizations. It makes student life much easier by giving them access to a range of academic materials for their WCCCD courses. The WCCCD Blackboard login allows students to stay connected with their professors and colleagues. It helps them to be better organized, and keep track of classes. It is through the WCCCD Blackboard Learn portal that students submit reports, essays, seminars, tests and exams.
This is a step-by-step guide for the WCCCD Blackboard Login to help students and others who use the platform complete their login process.
WCCCD Blackboard Login Step-by-step Walkthrough
Gaining access to the portal isn’t difficult. Below is a step-by-step walkthrough:
- Open your browser and type in the appropriate web address, in this case, https://blackboard.wcccd.edu. If you typed in the URL correctly, you should reach the WCCCD Blackboard Login page within seconds.
- Type in your username, in this case, your A number in the first field open on the login page.
- Type in your personal six-digit password (which is the WebGate password) into the second field (known as password).
- Click on the icon below the two fields to log in. Within seconds you will be directed to the appropriate page showing your courses and other relevant data.
Note that the portal can also be accessed by mobile devices including Android tablets, iPhones, iPads and smartphones besides using a working PC or laptop. Below is the mobile login process.
WCCCD Blackboard Mobile Login Walkthrough
- Open your browser (Chrome, Firefox, or the inbuilt Android browser) on either your smartphone or any other mobile device and type in the relevant web address. If typed in correctly, you will be directed to the appropriate page.
- Reach the WCCCD portal, and then type in your username (your A number) in the first of two open fields on the page.
- Punch in your six-digit password (WebGate password) into the second field below.
- Click on the login icon below the two fields, and within seconds you will be directed to the appropriate page showing your courses and other relevant data.
WCCCD Blackboard Mobile Login Walkthrough for Apple Devices
- Open the app store on your iPhone or iPad and download the Blackboard app for Apple.
- Install the blackboard application on your preferred apple device.
- Launch the app and type in your username and password in the open fields.
WCCCD Blackboard Mobile Login Walkthrough for Android Devices
- Open Google Play Store on your preferred Android device and download the Blackboard app for Android.
- Install the app on your Android device.
- Open the app and type in your username and password in the relevant fields.
Possible Login Issues
A common problem encountered by users of this platform is the issue of forgotten password. If you have forgotten your password, you won’t be able to continue the process or gain access to the relevant page until you set a new password.
To set a new password, you need to click on the icon: Forgot Your Password on the right side below the login fields. After clicking on it, a new window will open showing new steps on the password recovery process. If after carrying out the recovery steps, you do not still have access contact help desk at 1-866-846-8494 on 24 hours daily. There is also online assistance available in the Technical Support section.
Quick and Useful Information
The WCCCD Blackboard portal is used by many colleges, universities, and other institutions. It helps students of various higher institutions by giving them access to the required materials for their WCCCD courses. The portal keeps all college students using it connected to their lecturers, professors and colleagues. It is through the Blackboard Learn portal that students submit their relevant academic documents including reports, essays, and examinations. Professors also grade their students via the platform.
Following the steps in our waltkthrough, every student with a WCCCD Blackboard login account will be able to easily access their information.