MetLife is one of the world’s leading providers of insurance, annuities, and employee benefit programs. The company has approximately $700 billion in assets, 90 million customers in over 60 countries and 66,000 employees.
The New York-based insurer has an online platform, metlife.com that allows customers to view their policy information, pay premiums online, monitor underlying funds, report claims, view payment history, download forms, update contact information, and link multiple policies into a single view among other things.
If you are a MetLife customer, this guide is for you. It will outline the necessary steps for logging in to the online platform.
Metlife Login Step-by-Step Walkthrough
Follow these six steps to sign in to your Metlife account on your computer.
1. Visit the Metlife official website at www.metlife.com.
2. On the site’s main page, locate the “LOG IN” link. This can be found at the top right side of the page.
Metlife Mobile Login Walkthrough
Users of mobile devices should follow these steps to sign in to their accounts with ease.
1. Visit the www.metlife.com Metlife website.
2. Once you reach the website, find the “LOG IN” link.
3. Click on this link to access the Metlife login page.
4. There are three login options on this page (i.e. for individuals, for businesses, for brokers).
5. Choose one then key in your username and password in the appropriate fields.
6. Lastly, tap the blue “LOGIN” button to reach your online account.
MetLife Mobile Login Walkthrough for Apple Devices
1. Go to iTunes and search for MetLife US App.
2. Install the application on your preferred device.
3. Launch it to reveal the home page.
4. Provide your MetLife username and password in the first and second fields respectively.
5. Tick the “Remember Me” box to have your login credentials stored on your device.
6. Press the blue “LOG IN” link to reach your MetLife account.
The app is designed for iPad and iPhone running iOS 7.0 or higher.
MetLife Mobile Login Walkthrough for Android Devices
1. Head to Play Store on your smartphone or tablet.
2. Find the MetLife US App then install it.
3. Open the MetLife app.
4. Enter your MetLife username and password in the appropriate fields.
5. Check the “Remember Me” box to have your login details saved on your mobile device.
6. Finally, tap the blue “LOGIN” option to complete the login process.
MetLife Login Possible Issues
Outdated browser versions will work on the site, but some features will not be displayed correctly. Therefore, use an updated browser to avoid technical issues while accessing your MetLife account.
Note: metlife.com does not support beta versions of browsers.
In case you forget any of your login details, visit the MetLife login page and click the “Forgot Username or Password” link. On the new page, type the primary email address associated with your MetLife account then click “NEXT.” Follow the on-screen instructions to create new login credentials.