Table of Contents
*This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
The Deferred Compensation Plan (DCP) is a long-term retirement program created for New York State employees and employees of participating employers. The program enables you to save for your retirement needs. NYSDCP website, www.nysdcp.com, enables plan participants to view their plan details, view their statements and track their retirement goals among other things. This guide will touch on the NYSDCP login process and how to fix some of the most commonly experienced login problems.
NYSDCP Login Step-by-Step Walkthrough
Follow these easy steps to sign in to your NYSDCP account using your computer.
1. Go to NYSDCP website, www.nysdcp.com.
2. On the site’s main page, find the access form. This can be found on the upper right side of the page.
3. Enter your NYSDCP username in the first field of the access form.
4. Now enter your NYSDCP password in the second field. Note: The password is case sensitive.
5. Lastly, hit the green tab labeled “Log In” to access your account.
NYSDCP Mobile Login Walkthrough
The NYSDCP website is fully optimized for mobile devices. Therefore, mobile phone users can easily access their NYSDCP accounts from their mobile devices. They can follow the steps outlined below to reach their accounts.
1. Open your device’s mobile browser, and go to www.nysdcp.com.
2. Once you reach the website, find the access form.
3. Key in your NYSDCP username in the first field.
4. Enter your password in the next field. Remember: The password is case sensitive.
5. And the last thing that you’ll need to do to access your NYSDCP account is clicking on the green button labeled “Log In.”
Note: There is no mobile application that plan participants can use to access their NYSDCP accounts.
NYSDCP Login Possible Issues
If you are having difficulties reaching the NYSDCP website, use these troubleshooting tips to resolve the problem.
Occasionally, you may notice that the NYSDCP home page freezes during or after logging in to your account. When this happens, upgrade your browser then start the login process again.
When you can’t log in to the NYSDCP website, try any of these troubleshooting tips:
If you’ve lost your password, follow these simple steps to reset it:
1. Visit the NYSDCP website and find “Login Help & Set Up.” It is right above the Username and Password fields. Click on it.
2. A drop-down menu will be displayed. Click on the “Forgot your Password” link.
3. A reset password page will appear. Provide your SSN, date of birth and account number then click on the “Next” button.
4. On the new page, provide the answers to the security questions then click “Next.”
5. Type your new password in the “New Password” field.
6. Retype the password in the “Confirm password” slot.
7. Click “Submit” to complete the password reset process.
Quick and Useful Information
If you run into other technical issues while accessing your NYSDCP account, contact the support team at (800) 422-8463. You can also email the support team via [email protected].