*This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Ooma, Inc. is a publicly traded consumer telecommunications company that provides communications solutions to consumers and small businesses. In 2015, the organization was named one of the fastest growing, privately-held companies by Silicon Valley Business Journal.
The Ooma online platform, which is easy to use and navigate, is where customers manage their accounts. This guide outlines the steps for signing in to the platform.
Ooma Login Step-by-Step Walkthrough
Signing in to the platform via a computer is easy. Here are the steps:
1. Visit the Ooma website. The address is www.ooma.com.
2. Find the “LOGIN” link then click on it.
3. There are two login options behind the link (i.e. My Ooma and Ooma Office).
4. Click on the appropriate option to access the login page.
5. Enter your Ooma phone number and password.
6. Activate the “Remember me” feature if you want the site to store your login details.
7. Lastly, hit the “Login” button to complete the process.
Ooma Mobile Login Walkthrough
Mobile phone users should follow these six simple steps to log in to their accounts from their mobile devices.
1. Go to Ooma login page. You can access the Ooma login page at my.ooma.com
2. There are two blank fields on the page.
3. Enter your Ooma phone number in the first blank field.
4. Enter your Ooma password in the second blank field.
5. Enable the “Remember me” feature if you want the website to store your login credentials.
6. Tap the “Login” button to complete the Ooma login process.
Ooma Mobile Login Walkthrough for Apple Devices
Mobile users can also log in to their accounts via the Ooma mobile application. Below are the steps you need follow to access your account via your mobile device.
1. Visit iTunes and find the Ooma application.
2. Install the application on your preferred device then launch it.
3. Enter your Ooma phone number and password in the fields provided on the homepage.
4. Tap the green “Login” option to complete the login process.
The app works with iPod touch, iPad and iPhone running iOS 8.0 or later.
Ooma Mobile Login Walkthrough for Android Devices
1. Launch Google Play Store on your tablet or smartphone.
2. Search for the Ooma application then download it.
3. Open the app to display the home page.
4. Type your phone number in the first blank slot.
5. In the second empty field, enter your Ooma password.
6. Then hit the green “Login” button to reach your Ooma account.
The Ooma application is compatible with tablets and smartphones running Android 4.4 and above.
Ooma Login Possible Issues
For a forgotten password, visit the Ooma login page and press the “Forgot Username or Password” option. Once you do that, you will be taken to the password reset page. Enter your Ooma phone number and email address in the first and second blank fields respectively. Then click on the green “Send Link” button. The Ooma support team will send you an email with a password reset link. Follow the prompts to create a new password.
Quick and Useful Information
If you run into other technical problems while accessing your account, talk to a customer care representative at 888-711-6662.