Table of Contents
*This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Post University is located in Waterbury, CT. The institution offers courses online and on campus which is perfect for your convenience. The institution offers a variety of several subjects so that it will fit what you are looking for. Here is a step by step walkthrough to sign into Post University Blackboard login account.
Post University Blackboard Login Step by Step Walkthrough
The login process is very simple. Just follow these simple steps:
- Copy and paste this link into your web browser and press enter on your keyboard: post.blackboard.com
- Select if you are a student or staff.
- Enter your email in the first designated field.
- Enter your password in the second designated field.
- Click on the “Login” button.
Post University Blackboard Mobile Login Walkthrough
Please refer to the previously presented steps to login using Android and Apple devices as it is the same if you are on a computer. There is an Android and Apple app for those who are thinking about attending Post University but it doesn’t include anything educational. The app is strictly for promotional purposes. The app is not used for educational purposes.
Here are the links to the apps:
Android: Google Play
Post University Blackboard Login Possible Issues
The most common issue that people have when it comes to signing into websites is that they forget their username and/or passwords. This is very easy to solve. All you need to do is go to the Post University Blackboard login page, select if you are staff or a student and click on the “Forgot Password” button which will then take you to the password reset page. From there, just enter your email so that you can reset your password from your email.
Another issue is that sometimes even if you are entering all of the correct information needed to sign into the site, the site may be experiencing technical issues. If the website is experiencing technical issues and you know that you are entering the correct email and password then please contact Post University. You can view their contact information below.
We suggest getting in touch with your academic adviser before calling the contact number below.
Post University Phone Number: 1-866-604-5625
Forgot Password Instructions for Students:
- Access the forgot password link on your web browser.
- Enter your student email associated with your account.
- Follow the on screen instructions to retrieve your password.
Forgot Password Instructions for Staff:
- Go to the forgot password for staff link in your web browser.
- Fill out the appropriate sections. You have an email option and a username option to retrieve your password.
- An email will be sent to your email address to reset your password.
Quick & Useful Information
If you ever need any help with login issues, Post University Blackboard also has a 24 hour, 7 days a week help desk. If you can’t find the information you are needing from the FAQ section on the help desk please contact Post University Tech Support. While you are at the help desk you can chat with someone live over the web or you can create a case or call them. They will get back to you as soon as possible.
Help Center: Post University Blackboard Support
Post University Blackboard Phone Number: 1-866-604-5625