Table of Contents
*This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Shell offers consumers different credit card options through Citibank, its financial partner. The cards come with rewards to help consumers save on their overall fuel costs. They can be used to pay for gas or car repairs at any Shell service center. Additionally, the cards can be used to buy products at Shell convenience stores or gas stations.
Shell has an online platform, www.shell.com, that enables users to view their credit card activities, make payments, view their credit scores and many other functions. This login guide is meant to help cardmembers sign in to their accounts with ease.
Shell Credit Card Login Step-by-Step Walkthrough
Follow these simple steps to sign in to your credit card account from a computer.
1. Visit Shell credit card login page, citiretailservices.citibankonline.com
2. Enter your Shell user ID and password in the login form.
3. Activate the “Remember My User ID” feature if you are signing in on a secure computer.
Shell Credit Card Mobile Login Walkthrough
If you are mobile device user, follow these steps to log in to your Shell credit card account.
1. Go to Shell credit card login page at citiretailservices.citibankonline.com
2. Key in your Shell card user ID and password in the login form.
3. Enable the “Remember My User ID” feature if you are signing in on a secure mobile device.
4. Tap the red “SIGN ON” link to complete the Shell credit card login process.
Shell Credit Card Mobile Login Walkthrough for Apple Devices
Cardmembers can access their accounts via the Shell credit card application. Below are the steps you need to follow to sign in to your Shell credit card account via the app.
1. Go to iTunes and find the Shell app.
2. Install the app then open it to reveal the homepage.
3. Tap the red “Log In” option. It is at the lower left side of the page.
4. Enter your Shell username and password in the first and second fields respectively.
5. Press the red “LOGIN” option to reach your Shell account.
The Shell application is compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad and requires iOS 8.1 or later to operate.
Shell Credit Card Mobile Login Walkthrough for Android Devices
1. Visit Play Store and search for the Shell app.
2. Download then install the application.
3. Open the app to display the homepage.
4. Press the red “Log In” link.
5. In the first empty field, enter your Shell credit card username.
6. Type your password in the next empty slot.
7. Complete the Shell credit card login process by tapping the red “LOGIN” button.
Shell Login Possible Issues
If you are having trouble reaching the Shell credit card website, you may need to check if you are using a supported browser. The website supports the latest version of popular browsers like Safari, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer and Firefox.
Remember that you will be locked out of your account after three failed login attempts. If this happens, just call the number on the back of your card for assistance.
Another problem you may encounter while accessing your account is a forgotten user ID or password. Visit the Shell card login page and click on the “Retrieve User ID” or “Reset Password” link. Follow the prompts on your screen to reset your login details.
Quick and Useful Information
For other technical issues during the Shell credit card login process, please call a customer care representative at 1-800-664-3051 for help.