Spokeo is an advanced search engine that organizes information about people into simple yet comprehensive profiles that are accessible to all registered users. Since its establishment in 2006, Spokeo has grown into a leading people search engine. It offers access to contact details on 300 million people and holds more than 12 billion public records gathered from different sources. This guide is for users who are starting out with the Spokeo platform. It outlines the Spokeo login steps users need to follow to sign in to the online platform.
Spokeo Login Step-by-Step Walkthrough
Follow these five steps to sign in to your account via a computer.
1. Visit the Spokeo website at www.spokeo.com on your preferred web browser.
2. Once you reach the Spokeo website, locate the “LOGIN” link.
Spokeo Mobile Login Walkthrough
Spokeo users can also sign in to their accounts via their mobile devices. Follow the steps outlined in this section to sign in to your account via a mobile device browser.
1. Go to the Spokeo website. The link will take you to Spokeo’s official website.
2. Click on the hamburger icon at the top-left corner of the page to display the ‘Login’ link. Click on the link to access the login section.
3. Enter your Spokeo email address and password in the appropriate fields.
4. Finally, tap the “LOGIN” button to complete the login process.
You can also sign in to your Spokeo account with Facebook or Google. Simply click on the “Sign in with Facebook” or “Sign in with Google” links and follow the prompts to get to your Spokeo account.
Currently, the Spokeo application is only available on Android. Follow these simple steps to sign in to your account via the Spokeo mobile app.
Spokeo Mobile Login Walkthrough for Android Devices
1. Go to Google Play Store and search for the Spokeo app.
2. Install the application then open it.
3. Type the email address associated with your Spokeo account in the first field.
4. Enter your password in the other empty slot.
5. Turn on the “Remember me” option to have your login details stored on your device.
6. Tap the orange “Log in” option to reach your Spokeo account.
The Spokeo application is compatible with smartphones and tablets running Android 4.3 and up.
Spokeo Login Possible Issues
Are you finding it hard signing in to your Spokeo account? We have compiled a list of frequently occurring problems and their solutions.
Occasionally, you will notice that the Spokeo login page does not load properly or may even fail to load completely. In case this happens, try deleting your browser history. You can also check your browser to confirm that it is up-to-date.
For a lost password, please follow these steps to create a new one.
1. Select the “Forgot your password” option located on the Spokeo login page.
2. Enter your email address then press the “Reset Password” link.
3. Spokeo will send a password reset link to the email address you used during sign up. Follow the directions in that email to reset your password.
Quick and Useful Information
If you experience other issues while logging in to your Spokeo account, you can check out the Help/FAQ section for a solution. Contact the Spokeo customer care for issues not addressed in the FAQ section.