*This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
OneMain, formerly Springleaf, is a financial company that is headquartered in Evansville, Indianapolis. Since its inception, it has grown to become a leader in the personal loan industry. It has more than 10 million customers, 10,000 employees and 1,600 branches across 44 states. The financial institution has an online platform, www.springleaf.com, that allows its customers to make payments online, set up recurring payments, view monthly statements and payment history and update their contact information among other things. We have created this guide to help Springleaf customers with the Springleaf login process.
Springleaf Login Step-by-Step Walkthrough
1. Visit Springleaf website, www.springleaf.com. It will lead you to Springleaf’s official website.
2. On the main page, locate the “Log in to your account” link.
3. Click on the link to access the login panel.
4. Key in your Springleaf username and password in the appropriate fields.
5. Check the “Remember my username” box if you want Springleaf to store your username.
6. Finally, hit the “Log in” tab to get to your account.
Springleaf Mobile Login Walkthrough
Users can also reach the Springleaf website via their mobile devices. This section discusses the steps for signing in to the platform via a mobile device.
1. Go to Springleaf website by typing this URL www.springleaf.com in your browser’s address bar.
2. On the main page of the Springleaf site, find the “Log in to your account” link. Click the link to access the login section.
3. Provide your Springleaf username and password.
4. Tick the “Remember my username” box if you want Springleaf to store your username.
5. Finally, tap the “Log in” tab to reach to your Springleaf account.
Follow these simple steps to sign in to your account via the Springleaf mobile application.
Springleaf Mobile Login Walkthrough for Apple Devices
1. Go to the App Store and search for the OneMain app by Springleaf.
2. Install the application then open it.
3. On the homepage, provide your username.
4. Enter your password in the next slot.
5. Tick the “Remember Username” box to have your username stored on your device.
6. Tap the red “Log in” button to complete the login process.
The OneMain application is compatible with iPod touch, iPhone and iPad running iOS 7.1 or later.
Springleaf Mobile Login Walkthrough for Android Devices
1. Visit Google Play Store and find the OneMain app by Springleaf.
2. Download the app on your preferred device.
3. Open the app to display the homepage.
4. In the first slot, enter your Springleaf username.
5. In the next field, provide your password.
6. Press the “Remember Username” button to have your username saved on your mobile device.
7. Tap the red “Log in” link to reach your Springleaf account.
The application supports Android devices running Android 4.4 or higher.
Springleaf Login Possible Issues
A common problem that you may encounter when logging in to your account is a lost password or username. Fortunately, you can reset your login credentials on the Springleaf website. Simply go the Springleaf login page and click on the “Forgot Username/Password” links. Follow the prompts to create new login details.
Customers using unsupported or outdated browser versions should upgrade their browsers before accessing the Springleaf website. An updated browser guarantees you the best experience while navigating through the site.
Quick and Useful Information
If you encounter other technical issues while accessing your account, please visit the Springleaf contact page for more help.