Table of Contents
*This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Target shoppers can gain a lot of benefits by signing up for a Target Red Card. The Red Card offers frequent Target shoppers all sorts of perks and discounts. The Red Card can be managed online from a personal account. This guide will describe the Target Red Card login procedure, which allows Red Card holders to access their accounts.
At the end of the article, you can find contact information for Target customer service, as well as contacts for the Target Red Card support team.
APEX Learning Login Step-by-Step Walkthrough
- To begin the Target Red Card login procedure, go to the dedicated web address, rcam.target.com
- The Target Red Card login menu should be in the middle of the rcam.target.com landing page. Fill in your username in the first box
- Write your password in the box bellow the first.
- Click the red “Sign In” button to complete the Target Red Card login.
Target Red Card Mobile Login Walkthrough
There is currently no dedicated Target app to help you manage your Red Card. However, you can still access your Target Red Card account on a mobile device. Here’s how:
- Open your mobile browser app.
- Enter rcam.target.com in the browser bar.
- Write your user ID in the first blank box in the Target Red Card login menu.
- Type your Target Red Card password in the second box.
- Tap the red button to access your account.
Target Red Card Login Possible Issues
If you have forgotten your Target Red Card login credentials, you can recover them from the login menu. All you need to do is click the Forgot Username/Password text found under the Sign In Button. You will be then sent instructions in the mail regarding the next steps to take In the first place you will have to provide your account information to be identified, and then answer a few more questions.
After you have provided all the credentials and have been issued with a new set of login details, you are ready to get back to using your rcard.target.com Red Card login portal.
Quick & Useful Information
You can find out more about Target Red Card benefits by following the link in the top bar of the rcard.target.com landing page.
To reach a Target customer service representative, go to the Contact Us page on the main target.com website. Select your topic and chat with with someone at Target online. Alternatively, you can give Target customer service call.
For issues related to the Target Red Card specifically, The Target customer service phone number is 1-800-424-6888. To contact the Red Card support team online, you must first complete the Target Red Card login to access your account and send messages securely.
Visit the Target website, www.target.com for product information, and tips on Target deals and discounts.