Table of Contents
*This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Thumbtack is an online service that matches people with local professionals. It enables users to compare reviews, ratings, and prices so they can find the right professional for their projects. To help consumers find the right professionals, Thumbtack asks a series of questions then provides a list of qualified professionals in the area for the consumer to choose from.
This login guide provides new users with the steps for logging in to their Thumbtack accounts.
Thumbtack Login Step-by-Step Walkthrough
Follow these seven steps to sign in to your Thumbtack account from a computer.
1. Open your web browser and go to Thumbtack website, at www.thumbtack.com
2. On the site’s main page, locate the “Log In” link.
3. Click on the link to access the Thumbtack login page.
4. Enter your Thumbtack email address in the first blank field.
5. Type your password in the next field.
6. Untick the “Remember me” checkbox if you are logging in on a public computer.
7. Hit the “Log In” tab to access your account.
Thumbtack Mobile Login Walkthrough
Thumbtack website is fully optimized for mobile devices. This implies that mobile users can log in to their accounts from their mobile devices. Follow these seven simple steps to access your Thumbtack account from your mobile device.
1. Visit Thumbtack website, www.thumbtack.com
2. Click on the menu icon on the left side of the page.
3. There are four options behind the icon (i.e. Join as a Pro, Sign Up, Log in and Explore). Click on the “Log In” link to access the Thumbtack login form.
4. Enter your Thumbtack email address in the first blank slot.
5. Type your account password in the next slot.
6. Disable the “Remember me” feature if you are logging in to your account from a non-secure mobile device.
7. Lastly, tap the “Log In” tab to complete the Thumbtack login process.
Thumbtack Mobile Login Walkthrough for Apple Devices
1. Go to iTunes and find the Thumbtack app.
2. Install the application then open it.
3. On the homepage, enter the email address associated with your Thumbtack account.
4. Type your Thumbtack password in the next empty field.
5. Tap the blue “Sign In” button to reach your account.
Have in mind that the app requires iOS 9.3 or higher to operate and is compatible with iPod touch, iPhone, and iPad.
Thumbtack Mobile Login Walkthrough for Android Devices
1. Visit Play Store and search for the Thumbtack application.
2. Download the app and install it on your smartphone or tablet.
3. Open the application.
4. Type your Thumbtack email address in the first empty field.
5. Input your password in the other blank slot.
6. Complete the login process by pressing the blue “Sign In” button.
The Thumbtack application is compatible with Android devices running Android 4.1 or higher.
Thumbtack Login Possible Issues
One of the typical problems you may encounter while accessing your account is a forgotten password. If you’ve lost your password, go to the Thumbtack login page and click on the “Forgot Password” link. Follow the on-screen instructions to create a new password.
If you run into other technical issues while accessing your account, try deleting your browser cookies and cache. Also, update your browser to get the best experience while browsing the Thumbtack website. If these tips fail to solve the problem you are experiencing, use a different browser to reach the website.
Quick and Useful Information
If you encounter other problems during the login process, fill in this form to contact Thumbtack support.