Direct Express is a prepaid card that allows beneficiaries of social security benefits and Supplemental Security Income to access their funds electronically. This debit card is a good option for people who do not have a bank or union account and are in search of a low-cost alternative to receive funds. The associated account can be managed online, by completing the USDirecteExpress login.
Cardholders can use their Direct Express cards to make purchases and get cashback at stores that accept Debit Mastercard. Additionally, they can withdraw cash from ATMs or financial institutions that accept MasterCard.
USDirectExpress Login Step-by-step Walkthrough
1. Open your favorite browser and go to www.usdirectexpress.com.
2. On the homepage, find the login widget. It is located at the center of the page.
4. Enter your user ID then click ‘Submit.’
5. On the next empty field, enter your USDirectExpress password.
6. Hit ‘Submit’ to sign into your card account.
USDirectExpress Mobile Login Walkthrough
The USDirectExpress website is mobile optimized to allow cardholders to access their accounts while on the go. Follow the steps listed below to access your account from your mobile device.
- Open your web browser of choice then go to the USDirectExpress website.
- On the site’s main page, swipe left to find the login section.
- Tap ‘Click here to login’ to reach the login page.
- On the new page, enter your USDirectExpress user ID then tap ‘Submit.’
- Type your password in the blank field displayed on the next page.
- Hit the ‘Submit’ link to access your account.
Android and Apple users can also sign into their accounts through the USDirectExpress app. Below are the steps for accessing your account using the mobile app.
USDirectExpress Mobile Login Walkthrough for Apple Devices
- Go to iTunes on your iOS device and find the USDirectExpress app.
- Install the application on your preferred device.
- Launch the app to display the USDirectExpress sign in form.
- In the first field, enter your USDirectExpress user ID.
- Provide your password in the next slot.
- Tap the ‘Login’ link to sign into your account.
The application can operate on iPod touch, iPhone and iPad running iOS 7.0 or higher.
USDirectExpress Mobile Login Walkthrough for Android Devices
- Visit Play Store on your Android tablet or smartphone.
- Search for the USDirectExpress app then install it.
- When the installation process is complete, open the app.
- In the USDirectExpress login menu, type your user ID.
- Enter your password in the second field.
- Press the green ‘Login’ option to sign into your USDirectExpress account.
Note that the USDirectExpress app is compatible with tablets and smartphones running Android 4.0 or later.
USDirectExpress Login Possible Issues
You may experience incompatibility issues when reaching the USDirectExpress website using an outdated browser. Therefore, use the latest version of your browser to enjoy all the features of the website.
For a lost username or password, visit the USDirectExpress login page and click on either ‘Forgot username’ or ‘Forgot Password’ links. Provide the required information to retrieve your login credentials.
Quick and Useful Information
For other login problems, please check out the USDirectExpress contact page for help. To speak with a USDirectExpress customer service representative, call 1-888-741-1115.