Of the biggest draws of hosting a domain on GoDaddy is the unlimited amount of emails you can register. All you need is your own domain name and you can have a custom webmail acount hosted by GoDaddy. As one of the largest web hosting companies, their servers are not only secure, but also experience little downtime. This means that anytime you want to access your GoDaddy webmail account, you can. While many people choose to have their GoDaddy accounts forwarded to a primary email inbox, logging in to a separate webmail account is easy. Follow these steps for a quick and easy GoDaddy webmail login.
GoDaddy Webmail Login Step-by-Step Walkthrough
If you already have a webmail account registered with GoDaddy, follow these steps to quickly log in.
- Open your computer’s browser and navigate to the GoDaddy homepage.
- At the top right of the screen, you will see a button marked “Sign In”. Click this button to bring down a drop down menu with quick links.
- Under the heading “Inbox Links”, click the link marked “GoDaddy Webmail Login”.
- Type your email address and password into the indicated fields and click the button marked “Sign In”.
From here, you can manage all aspects of your account. If you prefer to access your account via a mobile device, such as a tablet or phone, the steps are a little different.
GoDaddy Mobile Login Walkthrough
If you would rather check your GoDaddy email account from your mobile device, you have several options. You can access your webmail inbox via your mobile browser, or by downloading the GoDaddy app for either Android or Apple devices.
To access your webmail account via your mobile browser, the steps are the same as those listed above. For a more streamlined mobile experience, download the app and follow the steps below.
GoDaddy Webmail Mobile Login Walkthrough for Apple Devices
- Go to the App Store to download the GoDaddy app.
- Click on the app to install.
- Enter your GoDaddy username and password, then click “Log In”.
- Use the menu options to locate the webmail feature.
- Enter your email address and password in the provided fields, then click “Sign In”.
GoDaddy Webmail Mobile Login Walkthrough for Android Devices
- Go to the Google Play Store to download the GoDaddy App.
- Install the app by clicking on it in your notifications panel.
- Enter your User ID and password, then click “Log In”.
- Open the menu by tapping the top left corner.
- Select the option marked “Email”.
- Enter your email address and password, then click “Sign In”.
GoDaddy Webmail Login Possible Issues
If you have any issues logging in to your GoDaddy account, such as a forgotten password or inactive email, they have you covered. Search their email-specific help page, or call their 24/7 support line at (480) 505-8877. You can also use their Live Chat function to get immediate help.
Quick and Useful Information
Having a GoDaddy account means you can have as many emails as you want. Use the steps outlined above to quickly and easily access your different inboxes. They also have a very lively and helpful community forum, so you can connect with other users.